Podcast Ep. 5.60 - The Rant Cast

Remove this Banner Ad

There are so many issues i am struggling to write one of my questions.
Poor skills.
Slow ball movement.
Lack of pace through the midfield.
No forward structure. (from what I could see)
lack of goals to actually win.
Last quarter fade outs.
No back up ruck man.
Poor selections at times.
My main concern is the regression of some of our players.
Such a disappointment the season has turned out to be. One thing I do know is that it starts at the top.

Hypothetical question- if the cost wasn’t too high would any of you consider offering Brendon Goddard a contract at Port?

My reasoning behind the thought is to shake up the “good bloke” tag that our players seem to have and since he isn’t afraid to voice his opinions to teammates during games it could assist the side.

With a baby on the way, what am in for? What is fulfilling and what is disgusting? Is there a way I can convince Nicole to get up every night and change every nappy?

If Bryce Gibbs is worth two 1st round picks why is polec only worth only 1.(i know he was contracted but he was also 28)
Surely Polec is worth their 1st and 2nd rounder with maybe a 3rd going back to them.

Keith Thomas has been CEO for 7 years now.
How would you rate his overall performance. How much longer do you think he’ll stay on for.

If there are to be four priority picks this year. Is it better to go all out rebuild and try to sell some senior players? Would there be interest?

Will kochie be ranting after the last game this year?

Baby names for fishingrick?

That’s it, I’m out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you looking forward to seeing what young Samuel Gray has to offer this weekend?

I can tell you now, I don't know we've bothered naming old man Frampton. Must be for a farewell game.

Do we need to throw everything at a senior assistant? Caracella, Ratten, etc.

Why would you drop Bonner and AJ for this game?

Can we play (and therefore keep on the list) all of Wines, Ebert, Rocky, SPP?

Are we finally get the blow torching that we deserve?

Considering the clouds over Hartlett and Broadbent and our need for leadership and run in defence, could Boak finish his career as a hard running HBF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back