EPL Matchday 36 (Apr 26-29)

Remove this Banner Ad

10274226_566843946747976_4418797092260431449_n.jpg

Hands off the Title Liverpool!

Ah well. Feel for Steven Gerrard. His first heck up all season and it comes in this game, from there.... well Chelsea players executed their game plan to perfection. Makes the title race really really tasty.

COME ON PALACE!

You know you're on an Australian forum when Arsenal fans are celebrating Chelsea winning in a result that hurts them if anything. Oh wells still in it, just gotta win the next two and hope for the best. Maybe put 14 past Newcastle on the last day.

Liverpool are more traditional rivals to Arsenal than Man City are.

It's only a pipe dream we'll get third.

And this win at least makes the last few games interesting for neutrals.

AND we get to see Liverpool and Man City fans s**t themselves for every match now :D

Your tears must be delicious to Chelsea fans.

City recently celebrated our 125th anniversary of having no history to JCL bellends who think history is all about winning things since Murdoch came along.

Suck what up? I just made a factual statement that I thought was interesting. I thought you would have wanted auto qualification, I guess not.

Auto qualification was like 50-1.

Norwich are s**t and won't get anything at Stamford Bridge anyway. I had a bit of hope but after their pathetic result at Old Toilet - no chance.

I don't disagree with how Mourinho went about it today, tactically he is superb and that was evident today, but some of those Chelsea c*nts should have been booked for the disgusting amount of time they wasted during that match.

Absolutely disgusting.

That's what it's like playing Mourinho though, you know the s**t they'd be doing, they are entitled to do it insofar as the referee allows. You gotta break that down and you gotta make sure you don't get yourself sucker punched on the break. Instead of being sucker punched we punched ourselves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't disagree with how Mourinho went about it today, tactically he is superb and that was evident today, but some of those Chelsea c*nts should have been booked for the disgusting amount of time they wasted during that match.

Absolutely disgusting.

And Suarez and Sturridge and sterling shouldn't be for their blatant diving all season? Suck it up.

It was a terrible comment to make, regardless of who you support.

Despicable.

Hope you enjoy your holiday.

Another muppet tried to use it in the Moyes thread too, not surprising this piece of s**t also liked that.

Amazed anyone with any knowledge would use it mockingly. Probably will use his time off to torture pets.

Oh really, its obvious is it? Lol. Very confident you are there. we're not favourites, but it's not obvious.
Can't see Chelsea winning it with Liverpool and City both having to drop points. Everton will cause City some trouble though.

C'mon Palace.

Another muppet tried to use it in the Moyes thread too, not surprising this piece of s**t also liked that.

Amazed anyone with any knowledge would use it mockingly. Probably will use his time off to torture pets.
If he escapes punishment I will be extremely surprised.

I hope he laughs when people make comments about his deceased relatives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back