EPL Matchday 36 (Apr 26-29)

Remove this Banner Ad

Did tactics play any role in Liverpool not scoring for the first time all year?
nope. the divine right of the liverpool football club is to win every match and for the opposition to do the best they can to make that goal as easy as possible for liverpool to achieve.
for chelsea to restrict liverpool's chances and give them no space to counter behind was disgraceful. the game should always be played on liverpool's terms and to their strengths.

hopefully no team ever tries to negate another teams strengths again.

the reaction of the liverpool fans is pathetic. and sooking at its finest.

the only criticism of mourinho in this instance is his hypocrisy when teams play deep against him. but at the end of the day most (nearly but not all) managers are massive hypocrites. but that should be the source of the criticism.

How's that title you were gonna win going? I loved reading the comments on the Liverpool forum after the Chelsea loss...
"I feel sick"
"My heart is broken"
"How am I going to front up to work after this?"
"The most disappointing day of my life"
"I feel so empty"
"The worse loss of my life"
You're not laughing at all. Don't lie lol
Yeah it's called passion. We all support and love our team and the result did hurt us all. But Chelsea fans wouldnt understand the word passion so I dont expect you to understand.

As for how is that title win going, well it's still possible so we will see how it goes.

But mistakes happen. The fact that this mistake was by someone who doesnt make a lot is neither here nor there.

Mistakes do happen. This doesn't necessarily dictate whether the result was deserved or not.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back