EPL Matchday 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Oh and as much as I loved what happened to United, that is never a red card, pathetic decision. Yet still funny.

Could we see a Leicester season brewing for Everton here.

Any contact to the face is risking a red card. Like the one where Gibbs got sent off for his love tap on Rodriguez. Lamela was possibly lucky to stay on the field.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Liverpool were rubbish from the highlights, but 4 deflected goals is not something that happens very often, if ever - aside from today. Defending was non existent for quite a few there too.

Adrian is a terrible backup keeper too.

Adrian is poor but finding backup keepers is very difficult as all the good ones want to play as a #1.

It could have been double figures. Barclay could have had a first half hat trick and Watkins hit the bar.

People were saying Barclay was moved on from Chelsea because he's not good enough. He's looking better than Havertz so far.

You know his name is Barkley not Barclay.. right? Haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
It looks so simple to score against Liverpool.

We've got a high line and our defenders are trying to catch people offside. Just hoofing it to a wide area up the ground does the trick. After the ball has been played and the offside trap doesn't work, we are badly exposed because our defenders stand on the spot hoping a flag gets raised and don't get back.

What I think we need to do to fix it is to drop deeper, (including our midfield) Henderson and Thiago need to come back and help with that because Wijnaldum and Keita are not getting the job done. If that works, then our fullbacks get more of a licence to get up the ground without being so exposed defensively in wide areas.

These two like this post.

1601862204043.png

1601862237990.png

Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
How good is Mourinho's revised role for Kane going? Kane will be feeding Son and Bale soon :eek:

Liverpool WTF - forget it ever happened I guess. They have Everton in 2 weeks so we will find out then where they are at.

Kane's ability to not only spot a pass but to actually hit the right ball is truly astonishing.

I can even get my head around Old Trafford result with guy being sent off and Ole as manager but fmd how many would the champions lose to team that just survived and about 60+ points difference let alone concede 7 goals?!! Crazy...but brilliant league wise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back