Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Whitfield thing has got me thinking we now have two clubs with ASADA issues

Is
Sheeds
the link between Essendon and GWS?

Ha! If there's any truth, you just know he'll be bumped up the food chain, further from harms way.

Look out if he's shipped off to the Vatican (AFL House).:thumbsu:

I'll just leave this here and walk away with my tail between my legs. Seems I've been wrong all along. He's got the perfect case. It's so perfect, the Essendon lawyers aren't even using it.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp2u87
Haha, whoever wrote this should seriously considering tattooing 'NFI' on their forehead, just so we don't have to ask if we see them walking down the street.

Lol. The fact is, if it's dark night and you hear quacking outside, check, see duck feathers, see duck prints, find duck poo and duck eggs around, you most likely have ducks there. It's *possible* you don't. However, if you release your pet foxes, the RSPCA are going to come looking for you once the remains are found and saying "Well, we don't know if we had ducks" isn't going to cut it as a defence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll just leave this here and walk away with my tail between my legs. Seems I've been wrong all along. He's got the perfect case. It's so perfect, the Essendon lawyers aren't even using it.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp2u87

Well, he's certainly picked the right forum: TWIT LONGER is about right where Bruce is concerned as he has been a Twit a great deal longer than many of them!

Unfortunately I can see this whole saga becoming one of the best things that ever happened at Essendon. They've landed a good coach, were able to experiment like crazy this year with game plans and players, and will now get a priority pick. I am already bracing myself for the rhetoric around this teams solidarity and rise out of the ashes

My keen although layman knowledge of psychology leads me to believe that Bruce Francis would most likely be diagnosable with a number of mental disorders, from bordeline personality disorder, through to obsessional disorders...

A slightly sadder version of Grandpa Simpson...

Unfortunately I can see this whole saga becoming one of the best things that ever happened at Essendon. They've landed a good coach, were able to experiment like crazy this year with game plans and players, and will now get a priority pick. I am already bracing myself for the rhetoric around this teams solidarity and rise out of the ashes
In a perfect world, all their players out for this year will come back and play as though they haven't missed a beat. But this isn't a perfect world, as their supporters will find out, and their meteoric rise up the ladder in 2017 will end somewhere around round 17 when they all run out of pep. Of course, they DO know how to get around that, though. :thumbsu:

Everyone see the snippet of Hurley crying because he got caught doping?

It's gold.

Michael, you rolled up each and every day for an injection that you never once declared to ASADA.

Too bad, so sad.

:(:(
When does the final delivery of the appeal verdict come? I had hear rumours be end August, but clearly not. Is it just a matter of "it comes when it comes"?

Bloody good question!

Why doesn't Abasi know? :(

I though the knew everything there was to know about this saga.

Attachments

• clear[1].png
    clear[1].png
    95 bytes · Views: 4
:(:(

Bloody good question!

Why doesn't Abasi know? :(

I though the knew everything there was to know about this saga.
Patience grasshopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back