Game Day Round 1, 2023: Hawthorn v Essendon, MCG 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the posts here reflect those of us who were Hawks during the 90s - I've seen this before, but have more hope tbh :p

It's a long year and we will have off games. We will play better than this. Just a mare and young boys who don't know how to steer the ship back on track.

Skip to next week and we go again. Just gotta put out immediate fires in the middle and up forward.

I think the first quarter showed we are capable of playing good footy and being competitive. Since then however, we have looked lazy, dysfunctional and completely disconnected across all lines. I honestly think the bombers have been made to look a lot better than they are because of just how bad we've been since quarter time.

Ball use has been terrible, a lot of overlap handballs into dead ends and lots of looking at each other whilst the ball gets moved with ease around us.

The competition for spots is healthy however so players who are poor should be sent back to Box Hill

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know it's been a bad day when Dylan Moore has been off.

LOL the dude in the crowd stealing the footy and the security guard being absolutely useless 😂

Awful effort from Hawks today.

It is only one game, so lets hope we see a better performance next week.

We need some more top picks urgently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back