Europa League 17/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Spartak hooligans in Bilbao

Apparently flares were thrown and stuff, a cop died of a heart attack at the scene

Rumours all over Twitter
World Cup 2018 isn’t going to be boring and uneventful...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He probably scares the living daylights out of everyone there, hence the improvement.

Intense character sure, But the side I've seen is how he's backed his players in and got them around each other, He's been big on changing the mentality of the entire club, Not taking anything for granted and playing for your teammates.

Early days for him but he's been very good to date.

Intense character sure, But the side I've seen is how he's backed his players in and got them around each other, He's been big on changing the mentality of the entire club, Not taking anything for granted and playing for your teammates.

Early days for him but he's been very good to date.

I don't watch as much Serie A as I used to unfortunately, should catch a few more games.

Is it true that Bonucci looks far much better lately?

Of course it's going to happen. I want Lazio to win the thing because they have a great team and I like Inzaghi but you just know their fans will do something stupid.

Italian elections coming up soon aren't they? Irridicubili will be too busy handing out Silvio "Look how I destroyed Milan, I can do the same for the country!" Berlusconi flyers at Rome station to attend any games.

I don't watch as much Serie A as I used to unfortunately, should catch a few more games.

Is it true that Bonucci looks far much better lately?

Yes, Since Gattuso has come in they've all looked better, Bonucci, Hakan and Biglia in particular, Not sure which player said it but in an interview last week someone said that early on in the season he was trying to control the clubs destiny on his own because he felt the pressure of the rebuild was in his hands, I think a few of the players thought that including Bonucci and Biglia, But Gattuso has made it clear to all of them that they all have the same responsibility and it looks like they are on the same page.

Still a lot of work to do and the side has some holes but it's slowly getting there.

Cutrone is saving our season a bit at the moment, But we need Andre Silva and Kalinic to find form ASAP.

Yes, Since Gattuso has come in they've all looked better, Bonucci, Hakan and Biglia in particular, Not sure which player said it but in an interview last week someone said that early on in the season he was trying to control the clubs destiny on his own because he felt the pressure of the rebuild was in his hands, I think a few of the players thought that including Bonucci and Biglia, But Gattuso has made it clear to all of them that they all have the same responsibility and it looks like they are on the same page.

Still a lot of work to do and the side has some holes but it's slowly getting there.

Cutrone is saving our season a bit at the moment, But we need Andre Silva and Kalinic to find form ASAP.

I'm a huge wrap for Biglia. If he played in La Liga or the Prem people will be talking about how he's one of the best defensive mids in the world.

Because he's braindead.

Gattuso might have been a complete nutjob, but he played in very graceful and exceptional teams.

Despite all of United's success you're still comparing Cafu to O'Shea at the end of the day :drunk:
I remember Cafu as a Roma legend, not a Milan one ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back