Premier Lg EPL Matchday 17 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Why not? This is a major problem with football in the UK and other nations. Losing referees at grass roots level due to abuse. If Dalot can do it, I can do it.
particularly given what happened in Turkey. I would not be surprised if the referees were told to crack down on dissent.

It was only a throw - players lose their minds over anything and go nuts at the ref. It needs to be stamped out.

I don't mind the Dalot double yellow. He obviously kept going after being booked so it was stupid. Especially over a throw in. It didn't have any material affect on the game and sets a precedent going forward.

Now sometimes referees will decide to give the player a talking to after the second round of dissent. That's also ok. These decision are all subjective.

Must say I'm annoyed I lost sleep over that game. Was poor quality. Credit to ETH, got his team to dig in and got his tactics right. I predicted it was going to be a dull affair pre game.

Have to say that Oliver got it mostly spot on reffing. There were a few debatable pen calls for us but happy to defer to Oliver on these as they are completely subjective.

Think refs should get some credit from time to time. Because nobody notices when they have a good game.

How many more times can a team bus get attacked on the way to Anfield before there are stadium bans?
Because it happens just outside the stadium the league won't do anything about it

Must say I'm annoyed I lost sleep over that game. Was poor quality. Credit to ETH, got his team to dig in and got his tactics right. I predicted it was going to be a dull affair pre game.

Have to say that Oliver got it mostly spot on reffing. There were a few debatable pen calls for us but happy to defer to Oliver on these as they are completely subjective.

Think refs should get some credit from time to time. Because nobody notices when they have a good game.
Credit for surrendering seems a odd call

This attitude just shows how far gone Man United actually are if you ask me. That was a disgusting performance and attitude towards the game.

Self preservation and gutless. No club will win anything being such cowards

Darwin Nunez is the epitome of minnow basher I think. Has to be replaced in January if Liverpool want to win the title. He 100% is not up for it. Im not sure Bowen will be available for example but paying the buyout clause for a guy like Michael Olisie could be worth a go, or perhaps Ivan Toney as well

Credit for surrendering seems a odd call

This attitude just shows how far gone Man United actually are if you ask me. That was a disgusting performance and attitude towards the game.

Self preservation and gutless. No club will win anything being such cowards

What would you have done? Gone toe to toe with Liverpool and be open? Our last 2 games there we’ve lost 7-0 & 4-0, * that happening again. Our team is garbage and we’ve had a garbage season, getting a 0-0 is a win for us at Anfield which has been a tough place for us in recent times.

We’re nowhere near competing for the PL title or anywhere near being a finished product.

What would you have done? Gone toe to toe with Liverpool and be open? Our last 2 games there we’ve lost 7-0 & 4-0, * that happening again. Our team is garbage and we’ve had a garbage season, getting a 0-0 is a win for us at Anfield which has been a tough place for us in recent times.

We’re nowhere near competing for the PL title or anywhere near being a finished product.
Let him cry in peace mate.

Go toe to toe and try and win for sure.

You aint winning s**t or finishing top 4 when you are settling for draws with Liverpool/City/Arsenal so why bother doing it?

Just seems like acceptance of mid table mediocrity to me.

Not sure what shows the levels United have dropped the most.

• Jonny Evans starting at Anfield. When he was under SAF he was mostly depth, yet is playing for Utd at 35.
  • McTominay not only playing but wearing the armband.
  • Parking the bus vs Liverpool of all clubs.

Darwin Nunez is the epitome of minnow basher I think. Has to be replaced in January if Liverpool want to win the title. He 100% is not up for it. Im not sure Bowen will be available for example but paying the buyout clause for a guy like Michael Olisie could be worth a go, or perhaps Ivan Toney as well

Since when?

He‘s s**t against all teams. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let him cry in peace mate.
Cry about what? Im not a Man U fan. Just a football fan who sees crap when crap is there to see

Beware all. You'll engage the Bat Jod signal

I get it. It used to be up for debate but it just isnt now. The last 6 months have settled it once and for all. He isnt up to it. Even Darwin Nunez manager would see and know that. I imagine once he gets replaced Nunez bails to Saudi for example

Not sure what shows the levels United have dropped the most.

• Jonny Evans starting at Anfield. When he was under SAF he was mostly depth, yet is playing for Utd at 35.
  • McTominay not only playing but wearing the armband.
  • Parking the bus vs Liverpool of all clubs.
  • Evans still is depth id say. Few injuries means he is in. Choosing Ambarat meant Evans is all they could afford
  • I met McTominay when Man U came to Perth. No surprise he is captain. Ripping bloke . I think he is 100% a starter when you are parking the bus like they are

Cry about what? Im not a Man U fan. Just a football fan who sees crap when crap is there to see

I get it. It used to be up for debate but it just isnt now. The last 6 months have settled it once and for all. He isnt up to it. Even Darwin Nunez manager would see and know that. I imagine once he gets replaced Nunez bails to Saudi for example
Your post is tears and vomit. You've got no idea or you have been watching the league for five minutes.

Oliver bottled it imo.

Double yellow dissent for Dalot for one sequence. Either have the balls to issue a straight red or it should be one yellow.
Meanwhile scared to make a call at Anfield he doesn't double yellow Nunez for shoulder charging Evans, then sarcastically clapping the referee. Think he even gestured that the kicking of the ball was what the yellow was for, which is another cardable offence.

Man United have been s**t for 5 minutes?

Assuming you must be 91 if you think this period of crap is 5 minutes
Many Premier League winning teams have won the league after playing defensively at Klanfield.

100%. He just remonstrated. Hardly two seperate offences.

Actually like dissent now in today’s game. Respect the referee at the top level
Especially when there was no chance for Oliver to do anything like talk him down. Was just as he gave the yellow he threw another tizzy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back