ex-hawthorn hacks

Remove this Banner Ad

SavHawk

Senior List
Sep 15, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
first it was thompson and picioane, now they are after hay and rawlings, kangaroos will probably relocate in due time to canberra, when they do, they should change their name to say i dont know....manuka ex-hawks' duds? any more suggestions? they sure they dont wont vanderberg? will through him in as a sweetner (just kidding...love ya richard)......(i also posted this on the kangas board, they took it off the sooks)

SavHawk said:
first it was thompson and picioane, now they are after hay and rawlings, kangaroos will probably relocate in due time to canberra, when they do, they should change their name to say i dont know....manuka ex-hawks' duds? any more suggestions? they sure they dont wont vanderberg? will through him in as a sweetner (just kidding...love ya richard)......(i also posted this on the kangas board, they took it off the sooks)

the kangas also had a pretty special unit by the name of adrian cox do some pre-season training with them last year and they wanted to trade for lekkas aswell at one stage, and now they want Jon "gota handball at all times coz i cant kick drop punts" Hay, surprised they havent expressed interest in doug scott yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back