Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Will McCabe!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Did someone say KFC?

Plus plenty of protein shakes for the next three months

Bone stress in the back doesn't sound good.
Sven inc. or anyone in the know care to elaborate please.
Dr Google says it just takes 6-12 weeks rest before the sufferer can resume their usual sporting activities. In that sense it doesn't seem so bad. It appears to be a complaint caused by repetition, and I guess (with no medical knowledge to support this!) that a kid who is taller and thinner might be more at risk. Hopefully it is not a structural thing for him and this is a once-off as he adapts to the training load. But I am just speculating on that.

Terrible news. Was really looking forward to watching him play at Box Hill.

I think Sicily, Phillips and Scrimshaw need to start sacrificing a goat or something, if you're a KPD or likely to play KPD then you're cursed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one hurts. He may not be in the Hawks plans this years but for me, Will McCabe’s development is the harbinger of the Hawks renaissance. This horrible news sets our best team in 2025/6 back 3 months.

Well picked up by the medicos. Get him right!
All good Alite

Setting a 1st year player back 3 months in 2024 (before they've even played an intra-club scratchie) doesn't even affect 2024, let alone 2025/6.

We're golden - you'll still get to see your seven-peat - just don't make any plans in September (like forever)

All good Alite

Setting a 1st year player back 3 months in 2024 (before they've even played an intra-club scratchie) doesn't even affect 2024, let alone 2025/6.

We're golden - you'll still get to see your seven-peat - just don't make any plans in September (like forever)

Is it going to effect my dreams and hopes of a thirty-five peat?

This one hurts. He may not be in the Hawks plans this years but for me, Will McCabe’s development is the harbinger of the Hawks renaissance. This horrible news sets our best team in 2025/6 back 3 months.

Well picked up by the medicos. Get him right!
The good news is we will be able to put our best team out in the field every single week in 2025/26 - with no pesky injuries. Am I right?

Any updates for how his recovery is coming along?
I've seen him in the background of a couple SM posts but not that much

He’s been walking laps at training the past fortnight which is combined with his running on the alter g machine
Great to hear!
I can't help but feel that in time, people are going to be stoked with this selection.
Another round one pick that will pay off eventually imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back