Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Massimo D'Ambrosio

Remove this Banner Ad

It was still a trade, no need to be a dick about it.

Thanks, I didn’t realise he walked but to be fair I can’t blame him at all given how Brad Scott treated him, focusing on deficiencies not weapons and my lord his best weapon is elite.

As per other post really hope he continues to deliver well at the Hawks, great young kid with lots of talent.

Thanks, I didn’t realise he walked but to be fair I can’t blame him at all given how Brad Scott treated him, focusing on deficiencies not weapons and my lord his best weapon is elite.

As per other post really hope he continues to deliver well at the Hawks, great young kid with lots of talent.
I actually spoke to him just before the trade period, said Hawks offered him a better deal and felt it was a better move for his career. Looks to be paying off so far.

I actually spoke to him just before the trade period, said Hawks offered him a better deal and felt it was a better move for his career. Looks to be paying off so far.

That makes a lot of sense and is a credit to him and his management for identifying it now and making the right move at the right time. Stop making me like him even more haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back