Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Massimo D'Ambrosio

Remove this Banner Ad

He wanted to start a Hawthorn EPL like firm of big boys to intimidate oppo supporters.

Apparently he had 10 big boys (no fatties) that were well known by MCG security.

God speed KOLOKOTRONIS.
You know there was two of them here who were advocating for this?
They’re still here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the best wingman in the league he's been getting most of his touches in the backline.

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter where he's getting them, given he's got a weapon of a kick. I hope we find him, Sicily, Amon and Mackenzie more. They'd be the best kicks in the side.
Blatantly incorrect and took only 2 minutes in the AFL app to check.

Massimo touches in D50
R1: 6/29
R2: 7/23
R3: 3/16
R4: 2/16
R5: 9/18

Only 27/102 touches in D50.

He’s clearly been playing wing, and he’s been working his arse off to get back and help defend.

Massimo touches in D50

He’s clearly been playing wing, and he’s been working his arse off to get back and help defend.

Do me a favour and let me edit my post real quick.

Also, I call bullsh*t. The AFL app is garbage, there's no way that only took two minutes to collate. It would have taken at least five.

Do me a favour and let me edit my post real quick.

Also, I call bullsh*t. The AFL app is garbage, there's no way that only took two minutes to collate. It would have taken at least five.
I have very quick fingers 👹

alright master of navigating putrid mobile applications, can you do the same for Amon? would be interested to see but apparently i lack the dexterity to pull it off efficiently
Amon touches in D50
R1: 7/18
R2: 5/22
R3: 3/19
R4: 3/28
R5: 14/26

32/113

He got quite a few just outside of D50 but I didn't count them.

Amon touches in D50
R1: 7/18
R2: 5/22
R3: 3/19
R4: 3/28
R5: 14/26

32/113

He got quite a few just outside of D50 but I didn't count them.
almost an identical ratio to Mass. Suggests to me they are flexible in their positioning and work hard up and down the ground

almost an identical ratio to Mass. Suggests to me they are flexible in their positioning and work hard up and down the ground
Definitely. I said within the last couple weeks that if it weren’t for the 6-6-6 rule we could have gone away from the traditional team sheets and position names. The lines have been blurred a lot over the years.

Massimo touches in D50

Hey you robbed him 2 touches in d50 for rd 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back