Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn - Mabior Chol

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie McGuire has accused Chol of intentionally hurting May. Says he was pretending to go for a mark.

Eddie McGuire - "everyone will say what as that like compared to Maynard, Maynard's got nothing to do with this. What was that one like compared to Mabior Chol, who instead, stuck his knee up and pretended to go for a mark. He's broken the ribs of May and his vertebrae"

In the youtube clip Eddie is saying that Peter Wright is all good and should get zero weeks.

I'm amazed that anyone could interpret the Chol mark (though he dropped it) as anything other than going for the ball. Completely amazed. Thought it was text book stuff.

Then i remembered it is Eddie and he might go a little harder on Chol, for some reason.

What a load of absolute horseshit. Eddie needs to wind his neck in.

AFL media is now just bunch of people trying to say the most extreme things. The most critical, the most outlandish predictions, etc.
They care more about the story than the game. They care more about clicks than quality.
That’s the corporate media in general these days. For example, That’s part of the reason why the bullsh*t concept known as ‘wokeness’ is such a ubiquitous thing, the media is desperate for clicks and politicians are desperate for votes….

Really impressed with his work around the ground, he can seriously fly for marks and when his running he covers the ground pretty fast. Been a great pickup so far. Don't mind his kicking to.

Thought his stint in the ruck was taking to much away from the forward line but he seems to get better the more he is in the game.

It was May who filled the hole in front of Chol. What was Chol meant to do? May's obviously very courageous, but Chol did nothing wrong. Even May, I'm sure, would acknowledge this. Maybe the AFL should ban defenders filling the hole in front of a marking zone?
Maybe the AFL should just FRO with their BS.

Eddie McGuire has accused Chol of intentionally hurting May. Says he was pretending to go for a mark.

Eddie McGuire - "everyone will say what as that like compared to Maynard, Maynard's got nothing to do with this. What was that one like compared to Mabior Chol, who instead, stuck his knee up and pretended to go for a mark. He's broken the ribs of May and his vertebrae"

In the youtube clip Eddie is saying that Peter Wright is all good and should get zero weeks.

I'm amazed that anyone could interpret the Chol mark (though he dropped it) as anything other than going for the ball. Completely amazed. Thought it was text book stuff.

Then i remembered it is Eddie and he might go a little harder on Chol, for some reason.

The world has gone mad.for some reason. Chol took mark of the week the week before and that one would have berm mark of this week, had he taken it.

All of a sudden, AFL is a sport that has 'right of way' for the player approaching the ball from other direction; the player going with the flight of the ball needs to cede way???

WTF, Macguire???

Eddie confusing his personal ‘rules of life’ with actual foot rules of the game. Nothing new there

I have a suspicion that Eddie is one of the worst corporat bullies in australia off camera.

The world has gone mad.for some reason. Chol took mark of the week the week before and that one would have berm mark of this week, had he taken it.

Not the world. Only Eddie. Only him.

Eddie sees Chol as deliberately harming someone. Wright no problem. Everyone else sees it differently. Bartel was puzzled with him.

He's trying to re-work what he said, in interviews, now. Talking fast and re-workimg things on nine footy.

It was as if he has some kind of problem with Chol...

Not the world. Only Eddie. Only him.

Eddie sees Chol as deliberately harming someone. Wright no problem. Everyone else sees it differently. Bartel was puzzled with him.

He's trying to re-work what he said, in interviews, now. Talking fast and re-workimg things on nine footy.

It was as if he has some kind of problem with Chol...

News.com.au and hun also described it as a ‘hit’. One of our high points of the hame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm interested to see how he goes against Geelong. He's only played in big losses against them (when he was at GC) and hasn't ever kicked a goal against the cats. (has only played about 3 games against them in his career).

They're one of the worst backlines for a key forward to play against - so we'll see what he can bring.

Have really liked his defensive efforts since joining.

What a load of absolute horseshit. Eddie needs to wind his neck in.

Would this even be a disussion if he took the mark, possibly would have been up for mark of the week if he did.

The downside to football becoming professional is the media that’s now built around it, they need to fill 24/7 content so we now have to put up with personalities and their opinions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back