Extra man on the ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Fmd, what a sick campaigner

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I was always taught as a kid that when giving an apple etc to a horse make sure you use a flat hand because if your hand is wrapped up around it you might have the horse chomp a finger or two off.

Wonder if said sick campaigner lost a couple of inches for his troubles....

Right. So the best player of our generation is a squib. I get it.

Carry on, Shinboners. I'm sure things will change one day and everyone will stop being so mean to you.

FMD!!

It took you a while to come around but you can see the light now.
It’s all propaganda- buddy has taken you from premiers to a pack of chokers in the big games

Carry on, Shinboners. I'm sure things will change one day and everyone will stop being so mean to you.

FMD!!
It's alright champ, we can cop a few mean words, we don't lack intestinal fortitude like certain entitled franchises that couldn't handle the heat and decided to move permanently interstate.

It's alright champ, we can cop a few mean words, we don't lack intestinal fortitude like certain entitled franchises that couldn't handle the heat and decided to move permanently interstate.

Hey K4E you just wasted that on a bandwagoner - wouldn’t know what you’re talking about

FMD!!

2014-AFL-Grand-Final.jpg

tippo-840x450.jpg

What a heartwarming story that was, Tippett going "home" to Sydney. I believe that photo was taken just moments after he was struck by the Karma bus.

Any truth to the rumour that they're going to make a movie about his career at COLA town - Million Dollar Baby Potato.

What a heartwarming story that was, Tippett going "home" to Sydney. I believe that photo was taken just moments after he was struck by the Karma bus.

Any truth to the rumour that they're going to make a movie about his career at COLA town - Million Dollar Baby Potato.

At least he wanted to play for us.

Now if you blokes don't want this "campaigner" to keep coming back, stop quoting me in posts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the flip side looks like all clubs get one free get out of jail "congestion runner" to be used at their discretion. Swans have burnt theirs, will be interesting to see how other teams use their "congestion runner" leading up to and in finals. Hocking better start writing those letters.;)

Dear Swans,
Don't get caught doing it again. You have been warned!
We at the AFL take protecting our hypocrisy very seriously, and your actions have come close to compromising our ability to compromise the competition in your favour.

p.s. Love to Buddy, and well played on the weekend!:):footy::rainbow:

Steve

p.p.s. Last time you had an extra man on the field we were pissing ourselves !

p.p.p.s. We have reserved your grand final spot.

Dear Swans,
Don't get caught doing it again. You have been warned!
We at the AFL take protecting our hypocrisy very seriously, and your actions have come close to compromising our ability to compromise the competition in your favour.

p.s. Love to Buddy, and well played on the weekend!:):footy::rainbow:

Steve

The * saga couldn’t of happened to a better club but if it happened to the swans - imagine the coverup that would of happened.

The media should be doing their jobs instead of waiting for the public to bring it to their attention.
Absolute joke is this comp

I wonder if north had lodged an official complaint if the action from the AFL might have been tougher??

We'd be fixtured to play 3 games in Siberia next year.

Would all be home games for us but we'd have to wear the away strip and not be allowed to profit in any way.

The * saga couldn’t of happened to a better club but if it happened to the swans - imagine the coverup that would of happened.

The media should be doing their jobs instead of waiting for the public to bring it to their attention.
Absolute joke is this comp

What makes you think it hasn't happened? Cue soundtrack from x-files :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back