FA Cup 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Klopp a moron? He could have started Ox, Origi, Shaqiri but instead starts Salah, Mane and Hendo against an U23 Villa side...and then will complain about injuries and fixture congestion šŸ™ˆ
Our next game is in 9 days. We don't have 3 games in 5 days at the moment.

Our next game is in 9 days. We don't have 3 games in 5 days at the moment.
I donā€™t really see your point. Itā€™s the perfect time to give an extended rest considering how jaded the side has been looking. You arenā€™t playing a Championship team, itā€™s an u23/18 team. Your second string team should
Be able to dispose of them. You can then have Salah etc on the bench in case you need to chase the win. Itā€™s just poor man management.

I donā€™t really see your point. Itā€™s the perfect time to give an extended rest considering how jaded the side has been looking. You arenā€™t playing a Championship team, itā€™s an u23/18 team. Your second string team should
Be able to dispose of them. You can then have Salah etc on the bench in case you need to chase the win. Itā€™s just poor man management.
Youā€™re forgetting that an opinion (however legitimate) that is critical of Liverpool can never be acknowledged by their fans. Theyā€™ve perfected the trait that much itā€™s almost endearing. Almost.

We scored!
It is good though that Man City players can go to places like Dubai, have orgies and spread covid with a complete disregard for public safety but donā€™t have to worry about consequences. Pretty sure Kyle Walker is probably hosting a covid themed spitroast right now but when it comes to Cityā€™s next fixture Iā€™m sure the FA will caringly postpone it.

I'm with you... bizarre team selection. Fabinho, Salah, Mane, Henderson and Gini shouldnt have been anywhere near this game.

Why? It's a competitive game and we have a 9 day break ahead. They are all fit. It makes no sense for them not to play. A 14 day break is too long.
If there was no covid crisis for Villa then go strong but it was reported that Villa were sending out their U23's. I get it's a competitive game but we could have replaced Fabinho, Salah, Henderson and Mane in the starting XI with Phillips, Shaq, Origi and Ox and we still would have gotten the job done.

If there was no covid crisis for Villa then go strong but it was reported that Villa were sending out their U23's. I get it's a competitive game but we could have replaced Fabinho, Salah, Henderson and Mane in the starting XI with Phillips, Shaq, Origi and Ox and we still would have gotten the job done.
Inclined to agree with this.

At worst, bring the big guns on if you're struggling to score etc.

We scored!
It is good though that Man City players can go to places like Dubai, have orgies and spread covid with a complete disregard for public safety but donā€™t have to worry about consequences. Pretty sure Kyle Walker is probably hosting a covid themed spitroast right now but when it comes to Cityā€™s next fixture Iā€™m sure the FA will caringly postpone it.
Walkers party gets better and better every week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has made a couple of decent saves, to be fair
He's also flapped around and his save he kept in play stupidly instead of putting it over the bar. It's why Roma wanted nothing to do with him anymore for the last 2 seasons.

Midfield is just bog average.. Iwobi a standard passenger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back