Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

After all these years moving settlers and supply lines can be still so buggy. I've got one supply line I want to break but after baby sitting the settlements all day yesterday I'm convinced I've already re-signed the provisioner but I'm still getting the benefits of a connection.

A smaller example is Covenant which is now the scene of a war crime. Firstly this time I wiped the joint out planning to use it as a settlement (I usually side with them) but didn't actually realise ownership of most of the items doesn't reset. The settlement also has very little worth besides the aesthetic. Before realising this I made a supply line from the boathouse to Covenant and sent another settler there to then create a line to Zimonja. Upon realising I couldn't do what I wanted to tried moving the provisioner back to the boathouse and not only would they not physically respond to my request but the supply line on my map won't disappear. So I executed them hoping that would fix any glitch. The supply line is still showing. Because I generally roleplay in games so I can make decisions depending on my character and not me, I also executed the settler I sent because they are now a witness to the war crimes. The turrets are destroyed from previous attacks so the town is a smoking ruin. I've dragged all the bodies of the previous residents inside and closed the gates. Nobody shall ever know.

After all these years moving settlers and supply lines can be still so buggy. I've got one supply line I want to break but after baby sitting the settlements all day yesterday I'm convinced I've already re-signed the provisioner but I'm still getting the benefits of a connection.

A smaller example is Covenant which is now the scene of a war crime. Firstly this time I wiped the joint out planning to use it as a settlement (I usually side with them) but didn't actually realise ownership of most of the items doesn't reset. The settlement also has very little worth besides the aesthetic. Before realising this I made a supply line from the boathouse to Covenant and sent another settler there to then create a line to Zimonja. Upon realising I couldn't do what I wanted to tried moving the provisioner back to the boathouse and not only would they not physically respond to my request but the supply line on my map won't disappear. So I executed them hoping that would fix any glitch. The supply line is still showing. Because I generally roleplay in games so I can make decisions depending on my character and not me, I also executed the settler I sent because they are now a witness to the war crimes. The turrets are destroyed from previous attacks so the town is a smoking ruin. I've dragged all the bodies of the previous residents inside and closed the gates. Nobody shall ever know.
I've never sided with Covenant and the pile of bodies I leave outside their gates are useful for occasional looting whenever they reset. I like to think it keeps the boathouse denizens in line.

Got a glitch that I can't fix, unless any one has ideas?

When freedom calls has only just activated for me 31 hours into my game. I'm currently building the device to go to the institute with the BOS too

Early on I met the minutemen but we just jumped in the power armour without a fusion core and killed the death claw. Then took off exploring.

Recently I came back and logged onto the computer in the room with the minutemen which activated the mission. The next task was to put the fusion core in the power armour. I spent an hour going through all the locations with my 6 power armours and found the right one. But when I put the fusion core in it, nothing happens. The green icon keeps on the location of the power armour.

Any fix ideas?

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Really enjoying getting back into it off the back of the TV show, after kind of struggling after the original release.

Playing a charisma/intelligence/perception build, which has been entertaining (except getting kerb stomped by a random assaultron and an enclave patrol north of Boston one after the other.)

Going expert on locksmith and computer hacking has been really helpful late in the game

Ammo and weapons are a lot more abundant now

Anyway level 31 and I'm finally at the institute

Almost considering siding with them too

On foot is fine. I've never used power armour in any of my playthrough's
Same through how ever many hundreds of hours. Just don't like the display view, would consider if I could take the ****ing helmet off or whatever

Not a fan of the power armour HUD either. In my current save I've got about 150 cores and still haven't been to the Glowing Sea yet. I might spruce up the X02 armour that came with the update and give it a spin soon.
150 cores? Are there even that many in the fame or is it a patch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm now level 33 and used most of my perks on charisma, luck, lock picking and hacking. It has paid off

Just finished off the railroad.

Made a save as I am going down the institute victory path and will want to go back and do the BOS as I built Liberty prime

The Wanderer is most people's favourite but this banger has really grown on me. It's shorter, less upbeat and a slightly different composition from the original and IMO is better, but I do wish it repeated or something just so I could hear it for longer each time.

I’ll always be singing along to this one

I’ll always be singing along to this one

My favourite song out of all the games.

I'll always remember one time it was on and my mum heard it. She walked in and asked me if I was listening to Danny Kaye. It turns out he was my Grandpa's favourite and she grew up listening to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back