Multiplat Far Cry 3

Remove this Banner Ad

So some research says you have to play for about an hour to finish a whole mission before you can save?! That is screwed. Thanks for letting me know ubisoft you ****stains. Wouldn't have quit if I'd known. Majorly turned me off this game. Eat a dick

That's pretty s**t :thumbsdown:

What an absolute epic ending.

Montages, sex scenes, a special on rails mission! Absolutely incredible.

Then the cutscene to finish it off, so damn good!

BEST.DLC.EVER.CONFIRMED!!!

The soundtrack was truly brilliant too, up there with some of the best in gaming.

Forgot to mention that it took me 7 hours, 36 minutes to complete everything (including side missions and collectibles).

What an absolute epic ending.

Montages, sex scenes, a special on rails mission! Absolutely incredible.

Then the cutscene to finish it off, so damn good!

BEST.DLC.EVER.CONFIRMED!!!

The soundtrack was truly brilliant too, up there with some of the best in gaming.

Forgot to mention that it took me 7 hours, 36 minutes to complete everything (including side missions and collectibles).
Sold.

I've had Far Cry 3 sitting on top my pile of shame for a while.

I started playing it this week while sick and confined to the couch, I'm absolutely loving it!

I have always been a solo gamer but this had me thinking about multi player. What's MP like for FC3?

I have always been a solo gamer but this had me thinking about multi player. What's MP like for FC3?
Average. Co-op is decent fun but glitchy as hell.

Competitive is just generic bore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno thought it might be normal like I'm killing them too soon. I'm only at the first base.

I have killed two dragons and got the trophy but when I do it goes to the death screen and I'm at the base again.

Now the first time I thought maybe I died in battle but the second time the dragon was no where near me and I had full life.

I dunno thought it might be normal like I'm killing them too soon. I'm only at the first base.

I have killed two dragons and got the trophy but when I do it goes to the death screen and I'm at the base again.

Now the first time I thought maybe I died in battle but the second time the dragon was no where near me and I had full life.
Yeah that's ******* weird dude. Are you actually through that annoying first bit where you can't save? Sounds like it

Yeah that's ******* weird dude. Are you actually through that annoying first bit where you can't save? Sounds like it

Yeah I'm meant to go to the Dam.

I guess I'll just not kill them.:(

Finished last night! I can't believe I had the game for months before playing!

Truly excellent game. I think I'll get a few extra trophies by finishing off all the side quests, trials, letters, wanted dead (I need to complete a takedown from below to get all skills) and path of the hunter. Not sure I can be bothered finding all the relics.

In a while I'll give it another run on hard just checked completing the main quest and choosing the opposite outcome at the end.

I loved FC3. The graphics were excellent, the gameplay was fun and I really enjoyed the challenge of using stealth as much as possible. The story was ok and the last mission was a blast. The hunting quests were good. I enjoyed taking out dogs with the RPG... f'ing dogs.

FC3 Blood Dragon was brilliant imo. It was hilarious. Having played FC3 it was really interesting to see how changing the game models and the lighting enabled the developers to create a completely different game. The music was very good and the voice acting superb. I would never believe that there were so many euphemisms for tearing someone's heart out of their chest. :)

So i'm going through this now. Really seems good so far, only complaint is probably the save system, i like to do missions as stealthy as possible, but it would have been nice if you could save after every 1 or 2 people you take out. I always manage to get noticed by a dog. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back