Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15. HERE TO SHOCK(4)

• 17e.LOFTY STAR(13)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So is there no races in WA till friday or was just the meeting today abandoned?
Still WA racing, just no one involved from the south west of the state
1612150466926.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Streets of avalon ot La mexicana in the Orr for me

both will be wound up to win this
La Mexicana is insane odds

Was on the worst part of the track last start, nothing looked good on the rail aside from General Beau and La Mexicana beat some handy ones, was first up too

I’m massively keen on it too, especially at those odds

Only gonna be better second up

La Mexicana is insane odds

Was on the worst part of the track last start, nothing looked good on the rail aside from General Beau and La Mexicana beat some handy ones, was first up too

I’m massively keen on it too, especially at those odds

Only gonna be better second up

It beat Miss Albania coming out of BM 70 grade - this is an open WFA G1 - it is that price because the class rise is absolutely mammoth and she won't be up to it.

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
It beat Miss Albania coming out of BM 70 grade - this is an open WFA G1 - it is that price because the class rise is absolutely mammoth and she won't be up to it.
Just think there are some false faves in there like Crosshaven and this is surely a trial for Sir Dragonet

This race reeks of throwing up a roughie, won’t be my main bet but I’ll have something on it.

Have been on it every start and has always produced

Just think there are some false faves in there like Crosshaven so can smell this race throwing up a roughie, won’t be my main bet but I’ll have something on it.

Have beat on it every start and has always produced

Yes there are false faves - Sir Dragonet at 3.50 is one of the worst antepost prices I've ever seen and if they run it on Saturday it will be the all time worst placement I have ever seen from an import. Never raced below 2000m before but I guess Maher and Eustace no more than Aidan O'Brien - looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Crosshaven is also utter poi poi given its form is aorund the cat Aysar.

But you may as well look to a roughie that actually has some decent form like JET PROPULSION whose last two are close up behind Mo'unga and Peltzer not Miss feckin Albania. He is also nommed Autumn Stakes so not sure he will even run.

Heck I'd even back gone at the game Mystic Journey at double figures over a horse like La Mexicana

Jul 14, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, UVA, Anaheim Ducks
Yes there are false faves - Sir Dragonet at 3.50 is one of the worst antepost prices I've ever seen and if they run it on Saturday it will be the all time worst placement I have ever seen from an import. Never raced below 2000m before but I guess Maher and Eustace no more than Aidan O'Brien - looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

But you may as well look to a roughie that actually has some decent form like JET PROPULSION whose last two are close up behind Mo'unga and Peltzer not Miss feckin Albania. He is also nommed Autumn Stakes so not sure he will even run.

Heck I'd even back gone at the game Mystic Journey at double figures over a horse like La Mexicana

I like Jet Propulsion but 1400 hes looking for near enough 2 miles already.

Looks a deadset stayer

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood

Purely a trial run for it, surely

I don’t get it

Back