Multiplat FIFA 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Just the issue of player and club license.
FIFA wanted 1 billion every 4 years from EA to have the FIFA rights Ridiculous
If they still get all the club licenses it doesn't matter. If Efootball gets it then it's interesting

I'll still buy it because despite the issues they're probably still the best overall package with UT and online play in general. If PES can get their s**t together again I'll consider them over ea sports.

On CPH2197 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'll still buy it because despite the issues they're probably still the best overall package with UT and online play in general. If PES can get their s**t together again I'll consider them over ea sports.

On CPH2197 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Seen Nick RTFM play it lately, it's not bad but the gameplay is completely different and is a couple years behind fifa

I don't see an appeal other than ultimate team ect, but that alone could keep some diehard fans

FIFA don't own club or player licenses. So EA could still have all the one's they currently do, except for FIFA tournaments and perhaps some international teams.

It's not like people only play Madden because of their affinity with John Madden. People actively despise FIFA as an organisation, so I don't think this will hurt them much, provided they're advertising is on point.

omfg i packed Son untradeable, prem pack sbc. just crafting it for the player picks and i get the one i want the most. buzzing.

good turn of luck since my 85 x 20. Trent and Rodri, 2 89s the rest 86 and 85

omfg i packed Son untradeable, prem pack sbc. just crafting it for the player picks and i get the one i want the most. buzzing.

good turn of luck since my 85 x 20. Trent and Rodri, 2 89s the rest 86 and 85

Nice mate, I always seem to get defenders on these. I got Cancelo, TAA, Van Dijk and then Rodri and Rice as CDM's. It's nice and all and I'm not complaining but Son looks mint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice mate, I always seem to get defenders on these. I got Cancelo, TAA, Van Dijk and then Rodri and Rice as CDM's. It's nice and all and I'm not complaining but Son looks mint.
yeah sometimes you go on runs with plenty in 1 position. for me it was mids and now forwards. Got Zaha in the guaranteed community and he's great so Son is going off chem add to thatPrime Sanchez, Akinfenwa, Defoe, Pedro, Salah, Mkhitaryan, Vela who are all great. Now need an English CM, tossing up between Foden and Alli. Loved Foden early in the year but as a CM even on go forward is sketchy

Pretty cool this is a free game on PS PLUS. Not for the diehard fans who buy the same game every year ;)
But for the more casual fans who enjoy the games playing when they go see a mate but don't necessarily purchase it for their own.

I've enjoyed it recently, but not a game I'd purchase retail again.

After TAA and Son, just packed VVD from the guaranteed prem tots pack.

Insane luck, great timing too had nothing since Jorginho.

You should try so all the guarantee tots sbcs imo. Sangare, Zaha, Cooper (EFL) and VVD. 3/4 starters

After TAA and Son, just packed VVD from the guaranteed prem tots pack.

Insane luck, great timing too had nothing since Jorginho.

You should try so all the guarantee tots sbcs imo. Sangare, Zaha, Cooper (EFL) and VVD. 3/4 starters

I got Bruno out of mine, only slightly better than getting a fifth untradeable Howlersson Becker

I got this as a PS Plus freebie, so have never played Ultimate Team before.

I gave it a go, it's fun, but I thought the concept was about slowly building up a team from Bronze to Gold?

Within about 2-3 games, my team was all Golds and rated 5 stars, and I had a handful of those premium 90+ players (admittedly from loans, but the packs keep coming).

Is that what Ultimate team is? Just regurgitating stars and everyone has super teams? There wasn't much team building, the Bronze/Silver players are completely defunct within like 2 or 3 games of your team building.

I got this as a PS Plus freebie, so have never played Ultimate Team before.

I gave it a go, it's fun, but I thought the concept was about slowly building up a team from Bronze to Gold?

Within about 2-3 games, my team was all Golds and rated 5 stars, and I had a handful of those premium 90+ players (admittedly from loans, but the packs keep coming).

Is that what Ultimate team is? Just regurgitating stars and everyone has super teams? There wasn't much team building, the Bronze/Silver players are completely defunct within like 2 or 3 games of your team building.
Yeah bronze silvers and common golds are useless except in sbcs within a few hours. Most rare golds useless within weeks, none are relevant now as its late in the game cycle

Yeah bronze silvers and common golds are useless except in sbcs within a few hours. Most rare golds useless within weeks, none are relevant now as its late in the game cycle
Fair enough, if played from release is it slower to build up? Seems entirely pointless the concept of building when you are basically gifted an 80+ team on every line and 5 stars within a few games.

Fair enough, if played from release is it slower to build up? Seems entirely pointless the concept of building when you are basically gifted an 80+ team on every line and 5 stars within a few games.
Yeah way different but you can now basically get any card you want tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back