flggr Flagmantle is HAPPENING!!!

Dockers premiership chances.

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know what ship has set sail to Freo after a BIG win against mighty Norf on the weekend??

Good thread but Jack Watts has retired now.
Nothing can stop the incoming purple tsnami.
You know that's a lie lol.

If it's a Richmond vs Dockers grand final, things will get interesting.

If Dockers do a stupid power stance like your crow mates did in 2017 and your GWS friends did in 2019, Richmond will win the flag.

Senor M and Tzatziki_Man would agree.

Unless....... There's a Vince Russo type swerve or 2.

Who?

You making up s**t again to suit your agenda?

Sounds like you need to go and get on the beers with your team at the Hip-E Club...

so loser Pavlich can have another incoherent embarrassing sook about it ?

Purple, its their colour.

"Given its invertebrate faecal inception, its putrid stench, and its proximity to the colour of corporeal distress, it is surprising that purple should ever have emerged as a symbol of worldly might"

So, not happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My agenda?

Cockburn fans are up and about everywhere even though the only notable teams you played were a weakened geelong and the saints at Optus

We'll get to see where Cockburn is at when they play a real game like the Shemons at the MCG

With the luck ride Cockburn is having this year the Shemons will have players out
Weakened Geelong?

They were missing a Brownlow medallist, we were missing a duel Brownlow medallist plus four other guns.

Geelong had even removed the North side of the ground to effect the wind flow and cause kicking issues. Itā€™s the main reason the ground is perpetually under construction.

Even the great Melbourne only beat Geelong there with a kick after the siren late last year.

Have WC ever won at that ground?

Weakened Geelong?

They were missing a Brownlow medallist, we were missing a duel Brownlow medallist plus four other guns.

Geelong had even removed the North side of the ground to effect the wind flow and cause kicking issues. Itā€™s the main reason the ground is perpetually under construction.

Even the great Melbourne only beat Geelong there with a kick after the siren late last year.

Have WC ever won at that ground?

It was halfway through the last quarter of Round 10, 2006 ā€“ a game widely regarded as one of West Coastā€™s most unlikely yet famous club victories and one of the greatest comebacks ever seen on an AFL field.
After trailing by nine goals midway through the third term, West Coast produced a remarkable blitz to kick 11 of the last 13 goals of the match and turn a 54-point deficit into a three-point win.

It remains the equal-eighth biggest comeback from any stage of the game in AFL history.

Our win was so good they went and got Dank & co in to juice them up for 07 & 09 (How good was 2008 TazHawk15 !)

Doesnā€™t ā€œLord Basilā€ have the final solution to that question now?

I remember another Basil that was involved in putting roofs over peoples heads, I wish he was Perth's Lord Mayor.
bbc-fawlty-towers-720x405.jpg

He really is the epitome of a bitterly jealous flog

the epitome of failmantle
salty jealous and obsessed with West Coast

the highlight of his mediocre 300 game career was playing in his only GF and gimping so hard that his opponent ( a Fullback FFS !!!) win the normie

lulllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

so loser Pavlich can have another incoherent embarrassing sook about it ?

Noice deflection attempt. The salt mine is incredible.

Defending your club culture.:$:$:$

Getting humiliated and hammered by visiting teams so badly most of the crowd leaves at half time - only then for your players to think it's clever going and getting on the beers with the same opponents afterwards. Look at what you'll except these days. Trevor Nisbett culture.

Look, all I want you to do is think before you post.

Getting humiliated and hammered by visiting teams so badly most of the crowd leaves at half time - only then for your players to think it's clever going and getting on the beers with the same opponents afterwards. Look at what you'll except these days. Trevor Nisbett culture.

Everything you mentioned happens at Cockburn too šŸ¤£

Everything you mentioned happens at Cockburn too šŸ¤£
Uhhh yeah Our seasons are exactly the same and Trevor Nisbett works at Fremantle... :$

Dan, go have a lie-down and smash a whopper. Heck, wambat go and smash 7 of them, you earnt it.

You really are on struggle street these days... like your team.

Stay salty.

Last edited:
Uhhh yeah Our season are exactly the same and Trevor Nisbett works at Fremantle... :$

Dan, go have a lie-down and smash a whopper. Heck, wambat go and smash 7 of them, you earnt it.

You really are on struggle street these days... like your team.

Stay salty.
Cockburn fans making the most of the easy draw and luck puffing chest on the forums šŸ¤£

Enjoy it

I enjoy your jealousy

the mass exodus of players walking out of freo in recent seasons and the player group hatred for your captain highlights everything about freos culture

not to mention your coach sexually assaulting his staff and the club sweeping it under the carpet
a former B&F winner busted as a PEDS drug cheat
trading pick 6 for a well known junkie
said junkie rolling his car in the middle of the day completely off his face. Then the club hiding behind 'mental health' to protect his criminal act

but sure you compare that to a couple of well behaved young blokes going out on a saturday night:drunk:

freo's culture is rancid, putrid and drenched in failure. Fortunately for you blokes the club is so irrelevant most people don't actually notice

Back