Unofficial Preview Flags, Banners + Flogs.. Not Flares.

Remove this Banner Ad

But if he thought that he was wrong, and he was actually right then that means he was wrong in thinking he was wrong.
mind_blown.gif

I'm more into the Donald Rumsfeld's known unknowns and unknown unknowns, if we are talking about advise from US Secretaries of State or Defense.

I'm more into the Donald Rumsfeld's known unknowns and unknown unknowns, if we are talking about advise from US Secretaries of State or Defense.

oops, that was who I was thinking of

thanks REH

No, but I did read some quotes from former US secretary of state Alexander Haig. Some of the stuff he said was more difficult to follow than any of Dick Cheney's.

I got the impression that he and President Ford probably played too much
Gridiron(American football) without helmets.
As for George Bush jnr words fail me.

Why no flares? Not only do mine match my body shirt perfectly they also counter balance my mullet better than than most trousers. Teal flares are footy's finest attire and as another bonus you can get into the MCC members with them as well...

Why no flares? Not only do mine match my body shirt perfectly they also counter balance my mullet better than than most trousers. Teal flares are footy's finest attire and as another bonus you can get into the MCC members with them as well...

I've often thought we don't have enough flare action in AFL crowds but not sure if it suitable for pre match

maybe a short 5 minute flare celebration after a goal

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/paok-vs-olympiakos-watch-greek-3423286

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love to see the club add more to the game day experience and continue to make our games an 'event' therefore keeping crowd numbers up and public interest really high. Perhaps something outside the ground akin to the I amsterdam lettering saying Port Adelaide. I could see it doing well on social media and on game days it'd be on a lot of Facebook/Instagram feeds. Difficulties may arise in transport however, setting it up and taking it down 10+ times a year. It's not necessarily something us die hards on Big Footy would go and check out but the kids and families might enjoy it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 2
Good idea but I think his son may object.

what about if we choose an annoying football identity each week starting with Graham Cornes. I would be keen we do Leigh Whicker early in the season too.

Any others?

Are we allowed to use flogs anywhere on the boundary, or are they just permitted behind the goals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back