Game Day FOF2(EB) Rd 16 Maroochydore Demons vs Fraser Island Dockers CS @ 19:10-Shipwrecked on the River Styx

Remove this Banner Ad

"Bed? When I was young me dad and me 10 brothers and sisters slept in t'corridor"
Oh we used to dream of livin' in a corridor! Woulda' been a palace to us. We used to live in an old water tank on a rubbish tip.

Such a negative supporter. No wonder the boys struggle in important game. It's takes a lot of determination and grit to pump the ball into our F50 relentlessly for doughnuts. Continuously being rejected but yet still coming back for more. A heart as big as Phar Lap this club.
And brains the size of walnuts. I reckon my cats could put together a better winning formula

And brains the size of walnuts. I reckon my cats could put together a better winning formula

Bat the ball around for a bit, then give up and sleep for the rest of the game? I think we've tried that.

Bat the ball around for a bit, then give up and sleep for the rest of the game? I think we've tried that.
Could be interesting seeing our defence puff up like raccoons and take off into the crowd though

Last edited:
Melbilocks and the three weathers

Melbilocks tried the first important game but the wind was a far too strong northerly wind and the sun made her sweat also...Owwwww.

Melbilocks tried the second must win contest but this one was much too wet and cold ....Brrrrrrrr

But the third game that didn't matter was a pleasant still day with a temputre in the high teens against a team playing for nothing also, it was just right. :)

Cats are very smart. Their formulae for survival is exceptional. Feral cats kill something in the vicinity of one million native animals a year.
Imagine what Preuss could achieve once we delist him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh we used to dream of livin' in a corridor! Woulda' been a palace to us. We used to live in an old water tank on a rubbish tip.

"Luxury! We used t'live on the road an me dad an brothers an me used t'clean it up for 26 hours a day. Me ma used beat us red and raw before we went t'sleep"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back