Food for thought (or more accurately, food thoughts and inspirations)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't associate with trades or hilux owners or ******* ranger owners.
Nor should you. They, along with Ram owners are all self-entitled w*nkers of the highest order. And I count some Isuzu and Mazda BT50 drivers, along with Nissan Navara, Ssonng YYang, VW and commercial Mercedes drivers amongst that cohort as well.

Have I missed anybody?

Nor should you. They, along with Ram owners are all self-entitled w*nkers of the highest order. And I count some Isuzu and Mazda BT50 drivers, along with Nissan Navara, Ssonng YYang, VW and commercial Mercedes drivers amongst that cohort as well.

Have I missed anybody?

EV drivers

EV drivers
They go without saying. They are inevitable but it really just too soon. Those batteries might be ok for a while however I wouldn't hold out much hope beyond 5 to 8 years. Having said that the fact is, even petrol cars over 10 years old are becoming a rare sight on city streets.

They go without saying. They are inevitable but it really just too soon. Those batteries might be ok for a while however I wouldn't hold out much hope beyond 5 to 8 years. Having said that the fact is, even petrol cars over 10 years old are becoming a rare sight on city streets.

Good on the early up takers but they are useless in the Country

Have I missed anybody?
Come to Rye for brunch tomorrow ....

Good on the early up takers but they are useless in the Country
Soooo, rezoning of all areas to Metropolitan may just be the kicker they need 🙃

The usual coffee shop?

Your shout.
Mate if you can snag a park out the front of the Freaky Tiki you'll be doing better than the 154,000 other people trying to do the same. Was more commenting on your previous convo. Oversize Porsches, Audis and the like are quite the norm.
Fwiw my best little mate and I will take a casual rubbish collecting stroll up along the beach in the morning, and then go and snag the best coffee within cooeee from Tony in at the Plaza :)

Mate if you can snag a park out the front of the Freaky Tiki you'll be doing better than the 154,000 other people trying to do the same. Was more commenting on your previous convo. Oversize Porsches, Audis and the like are quite the norm.
Fwiw my best little mate and I will take a casual rubbish collecting stroll up along the beach in the morning, and then go and snag the best coffee within cooeee from Tony in at the Plaza :)
The GMC 4x4 takes 1.6 parking spots but it's got Yosemite Sam "Back Off" and MAGA stickers on the rear window so it will intimidate any Audi or Porsche driver to create a big enough gap. Hell, it's too wide for most spots as well so it doesn't matter if it isn't quite in the square - it doesn't bloody fit.

I have a light decaf moccha with skinny soy and caramel syrup thanks.

Soooo, rezoning of all areas to Metropolitan may just be the kicker they need 🙃
No

Just build the ******* infrastructure someone; dumb Petrol companies should be putting in fast charging (with Govt assistance) up and down the Hume and making users pay good grief the world is dying

GWM as well.

And yesterday my wife's father broke the news that he is planning to buy a Kluger, although his reasoning is so he can fit a wheel chair for his wife.

Putting aside sports sponsorship deals, I'd go for a Jeep but it's his money so if he wants the Toyota then it's his business.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeeps are ****ed. They fall apart, spare parts cost a fortune and they're hard to work on.

And its impossible to brown them in a pan without burning the runner off the underside.
Not talking about off road Ferb's. Only for the weekly shopping trip and / or dropping the kids off at school.

Straight out of the oven they are crispy and brown.

GWM as well.

And yesterday my wife's father broke the news that he is planning to buy a Kluger, although his reasoning is so he can fit a wheel chair for his wife.

Putting aside sports sponsorship deals, I'd go for a Jeep but it's his money so if he wants the Toyota then it's his business.
Toyota have appalling customer service, they have ruined the brand along with their deadshit CEO and the R&D section may as well be early primary kids.

Then I saw Jeep mentioned....* me they are bad!

Apart from cooking chips with a glass of Glenfiddich, has anybody got any air-fryer recipes for Gaso?

I don't mind the frozen samosas done in the air frier. Haven't tried them with scotch though. Blended or single malt.

Went to the local pub, the willow grove irish, they had been struggling a bit and recently sublet the kitchen out to an indian couple. Gotta say its the best thing they did, just had 2 great curries washed down with a few lovely pints of Guinnes.

And the live entertainment acoustic set from fiona currum was the icing on the cake ( metaphorically speaking of course because no one has cake with guiness!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back