Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Uh Oh, Eddie has another plan for North.

A couple of highlights
  • They trade JHF to the crows for a package including 'Brad' Crouch. This wasn't a slip of tongue, it was in the graphic.
  • The AFL give them the first pick in the rookie draft. Something they already would have. This would 'unlock' free agency apparently.

Last edited:
Uh Oh Eddie has another plan for North.

A couple of highlights
  • They trade JHF to the crows for a package including 'Brad' Crouch. This wasn't a slip of tongue, it was in the graphic.
  • The AFL give them the first pick in the rookie draft. Something they already would have. This would 'unlock' free agency apparently.
You forgot to mention that package includes Tex Walker.
Wonder what Tex thinks of that.

Also wants North to have picks 1 and 2 in the draft.

A couple of highlights

Eddie and his plans :confusedv1:
He has NFI...

So the opposite of what he said must make sense then : let North's re-build extend way out until it broaches on the Tasmanian-dominated drafts 😕 yeah, nah. If you want NFI, how's Lyon asking Caro of a CEO "would you sign him...? Lol...she's a lifelong journalist who has never employed anyone, never been responsible for managing revenues...her whole involvement in football comes cheap,,,and yet she must as share equal airtime with Ed...? Hogwash 👎

Wednesday FC in a nutshell.

Wilson: 'This person must be sacked'

McClure: 'My sources say person is under pressure and their job isn't safe as we
sit here tonight'

McGuire: 'Look this sort of thing happens in clubs, it'll all work out, that person is a really good bloke, a
good mate of mine. I employed them
at Collingwood once. Let's just all settle
down (despite me being the biggest s***stirrer on the Footy Show
for 15 years trying to take others down).

Lyon: 'I despise all of you a********' Seriously, what the f*** am I doing here?'

A couple of highlights
Now that he’s vacated the Pies job he’s free to run every other club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keen for 40 minutes of the show focused on the kangas. May aswell call this show NMFC classified

It's Wilson and McClure falling over themselves to drop the biggest hyperbole bombs about North.

'In breaking news, Christmas is cancelled and apparently David Noble is to blame. Reports are he is now bunking with Satan.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back