Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Wilson and McClure falling over themselves to drop the biggest hyperbole bombs about North.

'In breaking news, Christmas is cancelled and apparently David Noble is to blame. Reports are he is now bunking with Satan.'

Yeah gotta say the talk about North is going a bit overboard. Fine they're sh%t, but it's like they've never seen a team on the bottom lose heaps of games. Every team has a shite period every so often. Doesn't last forever.

Yeah gotta say the talk about North is going a bit overboard. Fine they're sh%t, but it's like they've never seen a team on the bottom lose heaps of games. Every team has a shite period every so often. Doesn't last forever.
One thing you know is for sure however......Caro and Shiteclure will continue to dine out on North.

Make no mistake, they love the 'club in crisis' angle and will continue to pick over the carcass.

They make me sick.

One thing you know is for sure however......Caro and Shiteclure will continue to dine out on North.

Make no mistake, they love the 'club in crisis' angle and will continue to pick over the carcass.

They make me sick.

Yeah it's why I laughed when Kane said Hawthorn were irrelevant cause nobody in the media is talking bout them. He makes it sound like that's a bad thing.

I cant stand Caroline Wilson, she is a grub with the way she slings mud at clubs, players and officials etc.

I think its a joke she continues to get a voice like she does, she has no social media for the obvious reasons, so cant be held to account in any shape or form for what she claims to report as fact, when its just her opinion for most of the time.

I cant stand Caroline Wilson, she is a grub with the way she slings mud at clubs, players and officials etc.

I think its a joke she continues to get a voice like she does, she has no social media for the obvious reasons, so cant be held to account in any shape or form for what she claims to report as fact, when its just her opinion for most of the time.

She's the equivalent of an ambulance chasing lawyer. Thrives on crisis and misery. Bet nobody could name her last positive or uplifting article.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

be honest, thats only cause shes a woman doing it. how are any of barrett, hutchinson, maclure etc any different?

be honest, thats only cause shes a woman doing it. how are any of barrett, hutchinson, maclure etc any different?
She is so ideologically-driven, for instance she is a defender of most traditions in the AFL, OK, fine but when it comes to the bounce she wants it gone...why? Because it impinges on her desire for more ladybird umpires

Yeah it's why I laughed when Kane said Hawthorn were irrelevant cause nobody in the media is talking bout them. He makes it sound like that's a bad thing.
As a crows fan, I reckon we’ve been mentioned on Footy Classified only a handful of times this season. Which makes a change from previous years. I can actually watch it now.

Again the dramatisation with North. The old "This has Fitzroy feels" rubbish Ed was spitting out just to defend his North/Tassie idea was pathetic. Even after everyone laughed it off (Apart from his biggest fan Ross Lyon), he still can't understand why it's a ridiculous idea. No wonder his presidency went to sh$t.

Again the dramatisation with North. The old "This has Fitzroy feels" rubbish Ed was spitting out just to defend his North/Tassie idea was pathetic. Even after everyone laughed it off (Apart from his biggest fan Ross Lyon), he still can't understand why it's a ridiculous idea. No wonder his presidency went to sh$t.
"ive got this idea which nobody likes or thinks its viable but im going to ignore everyone and keep going on about it it because im da president"

Ive previously made known what I think if a man who is happy to be referred to as the engorged head of a pn1s.

He must have real strength of character.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back