FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

In Perth, it's on 90 [HD] right now. 9 [SD] continuing with Origin.

First time watching the Wednesday version since last years super moon. Ross Lyon is certainly working the hair hard in many directions to cover the hairline.

McGuire doing what he does and saying everything has been addressed and basically ’it’ll all work itself out, nothing to see here…move on.’

McGuire doing what he does and saying everything has been addressed and basically ’it’ll all work itself out, nothing to see here…move on.’
He actually said the EGM issue needs to be sorted out and Mark Korda and Jeff Browne should meet and try to work out a plan.

He actually said the EGM issue needs to be sorted out and Mark Korda and Jeff Browne should meet and try to work out a plan.
Pretty sure he said “I need Korda and brown to meet…” I think he has forgotten he doesn’t run the joint. It’s a clear example of why Collingwood can’t move forward while McGuire is still in the media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As soon as McGuire talks about Collingwood he gets all defensive and gives it the old ’everything will work out fine‘, the immediately springs into the ‘crisis at (insert club).‘ Absolute hypocrite.

very strange the way it only ran for 30 minutes last night, of which 28 mins was eddie eulogising about buckley

they came back from the second ad break and then ed wrapped the show up... seemed to be brought to a halt outta nowhere

very strange the way it only ran for 30 minutes last night, of which 28 mins was eddie eulogising about buckley

they came back from the second ad break and then ed wrapped the show up... seemed to be brought to a halt outta nowhere
The show was originally planned to be skipped, so they didn't prepare anything for Lloyd/Lyon to analyse. It was just thrown together because Buckley resigned that day.

Watch McClure do a Tommy Browne and weasel out of the ’Buckley will extend for a year…that’s what I’m hearing.’

McGuire will say ’Look, I’ve moved on…’ then precede to spend the next half hour rewriting history on exactly what he did at Collingwood. 🥱

Wilson will be devastated Buckley wasn’t sacked. She say the officials that should’ve sacked Buckley should be sacked.

Lyon will sit there and…I’m not sure what he does.
You forgot Llordo, everyone forgets Llordo. I have been walking the dog past his old family home in Avondale during Lockdown, saying hello to mother Bev if she's out in the court - "hi Bev!!" :handwaving:. Nah, he's a good man; not a natural media person but he presents as thoroughly decent. He has a habit of rising in his chair when he says something notable or slightly controversial. My old man, who was a terrible driver, would do that in the Premier whilst passing someone on the highway :(

The show was originally planned to be skipped, so they didn't prepare anything for Lloyd/Lyon to analyse. It was just thrown together because Buckley resigned that day.
It wasn't in the schedule until about 3pm. so definitely thrown together last minute and only because of Buckley.

Sunday footy show - kaneo didnt have a great time in the quiz, almost completely ignored (on via video link). Sad.

Ross Lyon was a good coach but a bad presenter. Awkward as fu**. Wednesday night team has no chemistry.

Ross Lyon works quite well on MMM, he has a dry sense of humour. But yeah on this show he doesn't really add much.

Also this show is notable for how they raise a point and then everyone manages to walk straight past the point as if they don't listen to each other.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back