FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone ever seen Barrett without his goggles on?
Only known image...

6e8f009b8801822b3aec8b7c995c8d57.jpg

"Old Pies" Nathan Brown - 27
Since when is 27 old lol
Just an excuse to make the list of the argument look longer and better. Hell a lot of rational people are saying that Cloke at 29 isn't "old" but if Footy Classified put the cap at 30 + for the "Old Pies" graphic they'd only have Swan who'd feature, and he is out injured and will most likely retire anyway.

Dang. Missed Juddy AGAIN. This show needs a re-jig, one footballer and three journos is wonky trolley.

Barrett at least offered a reason to show clips of that West Coast expose. Looks pretty damning, including comments from Terry Wallace about Ben Cousins hogging the toilet at Punt Rd :oops:

Fell asleep again during it.

Hutchy's badgering of Caro about Hardwick was cringe worthy.

Gone from must watch to "oh is that on?" don't think it will be on after this year.

Hutchy annoyance #324

I hate how when he previews the upcoming Footy show for the week he always describes it as being in 'career best form'. Like A) It's not, far from it; and B) if you're going to try and advertise it, actually mix up the terminology a little bit. Surely it's not that hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You kind of need Lyon in there to be mediator and keep Hutchy in line. Otherwise he's free to say whatever and look like a buffoon doing it. And when he teams up with Barrett, oh boy.

I don't think Hutchinson adds much to the show at his best.

He basically harasses Caroline Wilson whenever she presents an opinion while he copies questions from Lloyd.

Hutchinson compared Carlton been 6/5 to Leicester City winning the EPL :drunk:

Please.

The way he badgers Caro with absurdities, I'd have knocked him out by now
The man is an intellectual pygmy.

He managed to show off his utter stupidity twice this week. Once with Caro (as usual) and then his ridiculous refusal to even understand Barret's point about Petrie perhaps retiring at the age of 35.

He is so thick that he doesn't, or can't, realize when he has completely missed the point.

The man is an intellectual pygmy.

He managed to show off his utter stupidity twice this week. Once with Caro (as usual) and then his ridiculous refusal to even understand Barret's point about Petrie perhaps retiring at the age of 35.

He is so thick that he doesn't, or can't, realize when he has completely missed the point.

I think he does it because he thinks in his small mind that it's good television. It isn't.

Barrett was making a valid point re Daw that if either Waite or Petrie retire he would stay.

He turned that into "oh so now you think the Kangaroos are too old??"

He needs a clip around the ears

I think he does it because he thinks in his small mind that it's good television. It isn't.

Barrett was making a valid point re Daw that if either Waite or Petrie retire he would stay.

He turned that into "oh so now you think the Kangaroos are too old??"

He needs a clip around the ears

Because North Melbourne won and Collingwood lost, he didn't have any of his stock topics to go on an abrasive rant about so he was getting pretty desperate this week.

Agree that the show misses Lyon as host and to keep Hutchison in line, but as long as you accept it as trash TV it's an OK watch. Would still take it over Talking Footy any day of the week.

Because North Melbourne won and Collingwood lost, he didn't have any of his stock topics to go on an abrasive rant about so he was getting pretty desperate this week.

Agree that the show misses Lyon as host and to keep Hutchison in line, but as long as you accept it as trash TV it's an OK watch. Would still take it over Talking Footy any day of the week.

He barracks for Geelong, will be very interesting to see his reaction to Saturday nights games regardless of the result.

I imagine if North win he won't want it brought up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back