FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd offered nothing more often than not, so Kane will be good for the show in terms of generating arguments and what not.

Unfortunately Kane is thick as a post, so they've cut the bare strings keeping me viewing.

And you sound like I hit a nerve.

It's just an observation.
A rubbish one. Where were you with your delusional views on him going soft with Port?

Just today...
While Cornes acknowledged Jonas was a well-liked and respected teammate, he didn’t see him as the right candidate to lead Port Adelaide.
“Tom Jonas isn’t the right choice as stand-alone captain,” Cornes told SEN.

A rubbish one. Where were you with your delusional views on him going soft with Port?

Just today...
While Cornes acknowledged Jonas was a well-liked and respected teammate, he didn’t see him as the right candidate to lead Port Adelaide.
“Tom Jonas isn’t the right choice as stand-alone captain,” Cornes told SEN.
Wowee he really sunk the boots in there. :rolleyes:

Sure did.

Nice job Kane.
Why don't you just admit it.... 1 day later too :)

He just said the captain choice wasn't the right one... if that's your definition of kissing Port's ass.... well...

Trying to imagine how Ross Lyon will be entertaining on Footy Classified.

Will he have and express a controversial opinion, or play everything with a dull straight bat?

Might help me get to sleep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours of Eddie hosting the Wednesday show which seems dumb given Judd was axed for conflict of interest.
Eddie would be the host not the special commentator though. And he is a far more polished media performer than Judd.

Looks like they are sticking with the Hutchy/Damo/Caro/Lloyd lineup for Monday nights and building a new panel for Wednesdays.

Last edited:
Eddie would be the host not the special commentator though. And he is a far more polished media performer rhan Judd.

Looks like they are sticking with the Hutchy/Damo/Caro/Lloyd lineup for Monday nights and building a new panel for Wednesdays.
But you can't say Eddie won't be compromised even if he is just the host. Imagine Stephenson gets done betting on his own games again, do you think Eddie will just sit there and not say anything.

But you can't say Eddie won't be compromised even if he is just the host. Imagine Stephenson gets done betting on his own games again, do you think Eddie will just sit there and not say anything.
If a major scandal involving Collingwood broke out and Eddie was conflicted, I'm sure they could get Hutchy to step in as host for the night.

He's been pretty confrontational with the media in the past, hopefully he shows some balls on the show. Can't be worse than completely comprised Judd.

Rumours of Eddie hosting the Wednesday show which seems dumb given Judd was axed for conflict of interest.

Pretty sure Judd willingly stepped away on his own accord, he wasn't axed. I think he even said he would review if it was best for him to stay on after Robbo gave him a serve on 360 last year for comments he made on FC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back