FTA-TV Footy Classified

Remove this Banner Ad

There's clearly some truth to it.

Like it or not, Caro is rarely wrong. Yes she exaggerates and has some vendettas [North Melbourne/James Brayshaw, Eddie etc] but her sources are solid and seems to be a journo that only goes with something if she has had it corroborated.

shes a massive nuffie, brings every conversation back to the tigers somehow. mick warner is the same. I like them both but when they go full nuff I have to fast forward which is more and more often lately.
Mick Warner is a miserable campaigner to listen to. He was absolutely cheeks on that year or two he did on Talking Footy.

Whenever McClure is in the chair it’s a Blues fan forum.

Chronic underperformers for two decades and yet still get talked about by their media mega fans as if they’re a ‘big’ club. Same every year.

When fat * McGuire is on have a drink every time he mentions the Wobblers.. You'll be drunk before Caro can say Sydismosthisis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whenever McClure is in the chair it’s a Blues fan forum.

Chronic underperformers for two decades and yet still get talked about by their media mega fans as if they’re a ‘big’ club. Same every year.

I agree 100% with you that the blues have been a chronic underachieving club for 20 years,
but come back to me when the bulldogs can amass 80,000+ members whilst still underachieving.
That's why they're still a big club, just like Richmond was, even in their dark years for thirty years,
before they turned the corner.

It's interesting with journos being so open about who they barrack for now. 20 years ago you were always trying to guess, as they tried to hide it to not be accused of being so biased. Now it's become cool to them to make it known to the public who they support. Shows how much sports journo standards have dropped.

I agree 100% with you that the blues have been a chronic underachieving club for 20 years,
but come back to me when the bulldogs can amass 80,000+ members whilst still underachieving.
That's why they're still a big club, just like Richmond was, even in their dark years for thirty years,
before they turned the corner.

You know what, I’ll concede the membership and good on the Blues for that, but like Stevo with the Dogs, Robbo with Essendon and McGuire with Collingwood, it’s not always a good thing to have obsessed nuffies in prominent media positions.

You know what, I’ll concede the membership and good on the Blues for that, but like Stevo with the Dogs, Robbo with Essendon and McGuire with Collingwood, it’s not always a good thing to have obsessed nuffies in prominent media positions.
Youre doing it wrong. You're supposed to ask when the last carlton premiership was

When fat fu** McGuire is on have a drink every time he mentions the Wobblers.. You'll be drunk before Caro can say Sydismosthisis.
You really need to seek help for your obsessive and deranged hatred of Ed. He’s really got inside your head rent free hasn’t he? Not healthy to harbour such deep seated feelings of hatred, to the point where you have previously stated that you hope someone murders him. Not the sentiments of someone who is rational or sane. Might be intervention time in your case. You sound like the warped sort of guy who is capable of anything.

Sorry to have to tell you that Eddie doesn’t even know that you exist. Or care for that matter.

Last edited:
You really need to seek help for your obsessive and deranged hatred of Ed. He’s really got inside your head rent free hasn’t he? Not healthy to harbour such deep seated feelings of hatred, to the point where you have previously stated that you hope someone murders him. Not the sentiments of someone who is rational or sane. Might be intervention time in your case. You sound like the warped sort of guy who is capable of anything.

Sorry to have to tell you that Eddie doesn’t even know that you exist. Or care for that matter.
Nobody would care if Eddie didn’t exist either. Trying his hardest to stay relevant when he’s gone way past his used by date.

Hope Hutchy is back tonight!! (but he's probably still in Byron or quarantine) Sam is cute but a bit lightweight :rolleyes:
Wait a minute Mauro, just let me get this straight, we really need to assess what you’ve just said. Now correct me if I’m wrong, but you’ve just clearly said that you desperately hope that Craig Hutchison is back and that Sam McClure is so lightweight that a two knot wind would see him scatter like dandelion spores. Further, if we read between the lines of your post it’s pretty clear that you think that the world would be a better place if Sam jumped off of the Westgate or some kind of time machine were invented where someone could prevent his actual conception. Speaking of time machines, Carlton probably wish they had one to stop the ascension of David Teague. Clearly, coaching is again the issue at Princes Park. Talent-wise, the Blues have it all - the best small forward in the league in Eddie Betts, star free agent Levi Casboult has been firing again and gun recruits Matt Kennedy and Lochie O’Brien spending so much time in the VFL speaks to a midfield brimming with depth and talent.

Wait a minute Mauro, just let me get this straight, we really need to assess what you’ve just said. Now correct me if I’m wrong, but you’ve just clearly said that you desperately hope that Craig Hutchison is back and that Sam McClure is so lightweight that a two knot wind would see him scatter like dandelion spores. Further, if we read between the lines of your post it’s pretty clear that you think that the world would be a better place if Sam jumped off of the Westgate or some kind of time machine were invented where someone could prevent his actual conception. Speaking of time machines, Carlton probably wish they had one to stop the ascension of David Teague. Clearly, coaching is again the issue at Princes Park. Talent-wise, the Blues have it all - the best small forward in the league in Eddie Betts, star free agent Levi Casboult has been firing again and gun recruits Matt Kennedy and Lochie O’Brien spending so much time in the VFL speaks to a midfield brimming with depth and talent.
Huge if true.

Caro said Tigers semi interested in Tom Greene from GWS.

Maclure burst out laughing "As if GWS will ever get rid of Tom Greene"

Caro "Didn't they drop him 2 weeks ago?"....

Maclure stops laughing "Yeah they did"

I'm just gonna go to bed, rather than watch this show now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back