Games FPL 23/24

Remove this Banner Ad

What do we think about this re-start draft?
pretty strong. Similar to mine, but you have a lot higher team value. I have Mitro instead of Darwin and Rashford instead of Almiron. Rest pretty much the same.

I don't actually have many changes I want to make other than to try to get Salah in.. Maybe for Foden. Firmino to Nketiah, Allison to a 4.0 keeper, might give me the funds needed.

I have 3 drafts at the moment. One with Salah, KDB and Haaland, One with KDB, Darwin and James and one with Salah, Haaland and Foden. Undecided which way to go. Rest of the core is pretty template.

I made my changes straight after the last game week.

I like my squad, but I have Solanke as my first bench option and Ward as my goalkeeper. I'm thinking about downgrading Solanke to Archer maybe, so that I can upgrade Ward to a more expensive goalkeeper. It maximises the quality of my best starting XI. Botman would then be my 12th man.

Thoughts?

I made my changes straight after the last game week.

I like my squad, but I have Solanke as my first bench option and Ward as my goalkeeper. I'm thinking about downgrading Solanke to Archer maybe, so that I can upgrade Ward to a more expensive goalkeeper. It maximises the quality of my best starting XI. Botman would then be my 12th man.

Thoughts?
I don't think you need to. Ward has been very good lately and its not worth it for a more expensive keeper IMO. I have Ward and Raya as my keepers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After watching this mornings EFL Cup game, unless they are awarding points now for missing big chances I’m not sure Darwin is worth it.

He got an assist didn't he?

The only change I made was to swap out Coady for Schar. 55 points so far with Cancelo, Bernardo and Haaland to go. Can't complain.

Edit : adjusted to 64 with the bonus points.

1672093697690.png

Last edited:
Dunno how well Bernardo will go, has he done anything this season?

He had a good spell early in the season then has dropped off lately. I should have probably put Odegaard in. Then again City have stuck 11 past Leeds in the last two games so it might work out ok.

I'm on 46 with Haaland C, KDB, Foden and James to come.

Returns from Trippier, Robbo, Almiron, Martinelli and Kane and only Saliba and Ward have blanked so far.

Pretty happy with how my post-WC squad is looking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back