Free money for all Bay 13'ers here

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we call him Welchritz yet

I'm still confused as to all this. As far as I can see by reading through this thread, this fellow longdaveyjetta, and this other fellow Duritz, had a bet about who would finish higher on the ladder: Brisbane or Essendon.

As I read it, this is what they both risked:

Longdaveyjetta: $400 (to be paid if/when Brisbane finish above Essendon post round 23)
Duritz: $100 (to be paid if/when Essendon finish above Essendon post round 23)

Currently, Essendon lead Brisbane on the ladder by 4 wins, with 4 games remaining. Therefore, both results are still possible.

So, I repeat my question, are you people asking Duritz to pay for a bet he has yet to lose? And I repeat again, what is this, the mafia?

After this weekend for sure, What's the story with his other debtors, are this family worse than the Skase's???

I don't know about his other debtors, as stated I am not Duritz, not at all. I did post earlier though that I have been very reliably informed that he has organised a way to "blast out", by backing Rohan Blake to win the 200m. Apparently he said about Usain Bolt, "couldn't run away from my Grandmother, and she's in a wheelchair".

He's apparently really confident about Blake. "Past the post, may as well give him the medal now", I've been reliably informed he said.

So, yeah, starting a nationwide plunge, apparently, in order to clear all his debts.

I'm still confused as to all this. As far as I can see by reading through this thread, this fellow longdaveyjetta, and this other fellow Duritz, had a bet about who would finish higher on the ladder: Brisbane or Essendon.

As I read it, this is what they both risked:

Longdaveyjetta: $400 (to be paid if/when Brisbane finish above Essendon post round 23)
Duritz: $100 (to be paid if/when Essendon finish above Essendon post round 23)

Currently, Essendon lead Brisbane on the ladder by 4 wins, with 4 games remaining. Therefore, both results are still possible.

So, I repeat my question, are you people asking Duritz to pay for a bet he has yet to lose? And I repeat again, what is this, the mafia?
You're forgetting about 28 percentage points, which equates to Brisbane winning every game by 10 goals and The mighty Bombers losing every game by 6 goals plus, just aint gonna happen....But i want to know more about his other debts? This guy sounds shonky as!!!!

You're forgetting about 28 percentage points, which equates to Brisbane winning every game by 10 goals and The mighty Bombers losing every game by 6 goals plus, just aint gonna happen....But i want to know more about his other debts? This guy sounds shonky as!!!!

I would suggest that while a result is still possible, a bet is still live, wouldn't you? I have seen plenty of horses fall at the last hurdle.

I have seen plenty of horses fall at the last hurdle.

That's Essendon horses for you. They keep shooting 'em in the foot with The Weapon!

nIV2s.jpg
BloHmh.gif

Gee whiz.... I've just had word from my very reliable source, and apparently Duritz is absolutely fuming! You see, he's backed this other Jamaican fellow, Blake, to win a fortune, and the bookies took every cent he asked for - then moved the price out after his bet from 4.30 to 4.50!! Apparently he's such a s**t punter that big bets move the odds OUT rather than IN!

Serious too btw, lost a BF bet earlier this season.

Huh? ...OK yeah, just went through my inbox... I got red-carded for a month just after that piss-ant bet... Forgot all about it... Hell, maybe I assumed you must have have begged enough on Arden St to cover the $19.99 for a Gold Membership resulting from the game where you guys beat us for the first time in years with a generous hand from umpire collusion (cheating).

But I'll pay for your membership, chump.

Soon.

Look... I can't confirm this, but I've been told from a pretty reliable source that Duritz is confident he can get everyone's money back. Apparently he's going to bet AGAINST Usain Bolt in the men's 200m final. He has been declaring that Bolt is an "over rated spud like Jack Watts" and that he can't win. I'm told Duritz has increased his credit limit to maximum at every bookie he can find, in order to back Jamaican Yohan Blake "off the map mate" (his exact words I'm told) to take out the event.

I don't know any more than that, I'm just reporting what I'm told.

no more bets campaigner. pay up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee whiz.... I've just had word from my very reliable source, and apparently Duritz is absolutely fuming! You see, he's backed this other Jamaican fellow, Blake, to win a fortune, and the bookies took every cent he asked for - then moved the price out after his bet from 4.30 to 4.50!! Apparently he's such a s**t punter that big bets move the odds OUT rather than IN!
Hai duritz Snr

Remove this Banner Ad

Back