The Law Freedom of Speech

Remove this Banner Ad

CM86 and # cherf , Rogan has occasional quality guests, and does not give a hoot about censors, like me, so I appreciate that, the few quality guests will use his reach and followers for screentime
what is interesting about this is question would it be demonetised
actually that aint interesting, I assume no ad $$$benjamins coming JRE way
I was pointing out your astuteness, not disagreeing. Apologies if you took the joke the wrong way.

Now go back and hit my joke with a like!

And back me up in the Peterson thread. I’ve been mobbed!

I was pointing out your astuteness, not disagreeing. Apologies if you took the joke the wrong way.

Now go back and hit my joke with a like!

And back me up in the Peterson thread. I’ve been mobbed!
I actually don't mind Dave Rubin, if one can put aside his middlebrow SUNY intellect. My guy is Jonathan Haidt, the silver fox George Clooney doppelgänger. Can't stand blowhard Peterson. Gad Saad rules the interwebs as chief troll, he is a bit of a boss man, I'm envious

I actually don't mind Dave Rubin, if one can put aside his middlebrow SUNY intellect. My guy is Jonathan Haidt, the silver fox George Clooney doppelgänger. Can't stand blowhard Peterson. Gad Saad rules the interwebs as chief troll, he is a bit of a boss man, I'm envious
I have to Google SUNY.

That guy is a fabulist, don't believe anything for rigour sake.... Pool seeks out controversy and picks outliers and seeks to frame his content using such minor players as representatatve of their tribe, similar to Andy Ngo, places himself centre to be matyr for story...

As 'journalists' they lack the ethics the msm also lacks...

Gonzo journalism seeks scandal to monetize[sic] said controversy

but who am i, i just wanna bang tulsi

Last edited:
That guy is a fabulist, don't believe anything for rigour sake.... Pool seeks out controversy and picks outliers and seeks to frame his content using such minor players as representatatve of their tribe, similar to Andy Ngo, places himself centre to be matyr for story...

As 'journalists' they lack the ethics the msm also lacks...

Gonzo journalism seeks scandal to monetize[sic] said controversy

but who am i, i just wanna bang tulsi

I've always found Tim pool to be credible, genuine and non-partisan. One of the few unbiased Liberal journalists. You're talking rubbish.

Last edited:
I've always found Tim pool to be credible, genuine and non-partisan. One of the few unbiased Liberal journalists. You're talking rubbish.
Like his verbatim quote of having a horse's head thrown thru his home Window in an anti-immigrant act to his family (mother of Korean lineage). (in Washington DC???not sure his home city, was a major liberal/progressive city, think DC). Don't put too much sugar and mayonnaise on your anecdote, so maninfestly apocryphal. Just like the gay actor in Chicago who coordinated the confected lynching, he went to all the effort to go to Home Depot and buy a one inch gauge rope and tie a knot and then loop it around his neck as if the KKK were gonna string him up in a tree.

Don't put too much egg on the apocryphal confected anecdotes brah, makes it easier for wise souls like cherf and I to see thru it, doesn't it cherf?

evo jussie smolet with a strong 't' is our homie, where is a good Gad Saad troll when you need him, but jussie be far more felicitous to be spelled by his parents with a silent 't', like the Italian fruit gelati S.O.R.B.E.T

#Poe's_law

eh cherf fix the hashtag hue coding, like yesterday

Chief

Last edited:
Like his verbatim quote of having a horse's head thrown thru his home Window in an anti-immigrant act to his family (mother of Korean lineage). (in Washington DC???not sure his home city, was a major liberal/progressive city, think DC). Don't put too much sugar and mayonnaise on your anecdote, so maninfestly apocryphal. Just like the gay actor in Chicago who coordinated the confected lynching, he went to all the effort to go to Home Depot and buy a one inch gauge rope and tie a knot and then loop it around his neck as if the KKK were gonna string him up in a tree.

Don't put too much egg on the apocryphal confected anecdotes brah, makes it easier for wise souls like cherf and I to see thru it, doesn't it cherf?

evo jussie smolet with a strong 't' is our homie, where is a good Gad Saad troll when you need him, but jussie be far more felicitous to be spelled by his parents with a silent 't', like the Italian fruit gelati S.O.R.B.E.T

#Poe's_law

eh cherf fix the hashtag hue coding, like yesterday

Chief

You're trying too hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're trying too hard.
If one is gullible, they will fall for most of the schtick by the IDW punditry, but what is IDW punditry, it is HRC pay-for-play and once folks appreciate the gateway for this curated content is epitome, quintessence, a pure non-algorithmic[sic] click-bait content monetisation, then you return to The Oz (the Australian) or Fairfax pending the preferred political-economy of the consumer, you recognise their new editorial content in the nascent era where the river-of-gold ad has exorably migrated to google and Facebook. I thought Gina would buy Fairfax until 9 got it, me be she holds out for Aus, I wanted to ask Michael Gaewanda that since I have seen him at the shops in my neck. You recognise the 4th Estate and sacrificing standards and mining controversy and scandal for aggregated viewing numbers. It's a bloody descent to the bottom.

Only two folks I will concede schtick to is Neil Hamburger of Drag City (RIP Dave Berman) and de pfeffel eh meds , one can't deny genius.

medusala

If one is gullible, they will fall for most of the schtick by the IDW punditry, but what is IDW punditry, it is HRC pay-for-play and once folks appreciate the gateway for this curated content is epitome, quintessence, a pure non-algorithmic[sic] click-bait content monetisation, then you return to The Oz (the Australian) or Fairfax pending the preferred political-economy of the consumer, you recognise their new editorial content in the nascent era where the river-of-gold ad has exorably migrated to google and Facebook. I thought Gina would buy Fairfax until 9 got it, me be she holds out for Aus, I wanted to ask Michael Gaewanda that since I have seen him at the shops in my neck. You recognise the 4th Estate and sacrificing standards and mining controversy and scandal for aggregated viewing numbers. It's a bloody descent to the bottom.

Only two folks I will concede schtick to is Neil Hamburger of Drag City (RIP Dave Berman) and de pfeffel eh meds , one can't deny genius.

medusala

Ma'am this is a Wendy's.

Never thought I'd actually feel sorry for Zuckeberg.
No need to feel sorry for Mark, he knows how the pantomime plays, and he has to get smacked on the arse and do a for-public penance, just like google owner Sergey Brin and Page plus Facebook like AT&T will have the deep gauge fibre optic split giving the NSA everyting, and he has the internal relations department with minute by minute talk with CIA and FBI. Mark knows more than Julian but not much more as JA has full spectrum of materiel[sic] / material. So he is painfully aware this is a song'n'dance for public constituents' consumption. Doublenegativeambiguitythoughnotapleonasm I am sure this would not be without stress tho the sour-puss physiognomy is part of the public act 4 the cameras innit

Last edited:
No need to feel sorry for Mark, he knows how the pantomime plays, and he has to get smacked on the arse and do a for-public penance, just like google owner Sergey Brin and Page plus Facebook like AT&T will have the deep gauge fibre optic split giving the NSA everyting, and he has the internal relations department with minute by minute talk with CIA and FBI. Mark knows more than Julian but not much more as JA has full spectrum of materiel[sic] / material. So he is painfully aware this is a song'n'dance for public constituents' consumption. Doublenegativeambiguitythoughnotapleonasm I am sure this would not be without stress tho the sour-puss physiognomy is part of the public act 4 the cameras innit

I've got no mayo for your word salad.

Last edited:
No hot takes on Rep. Ayanna Pressley and her ilk?
It is Dems just playing a ken Starr Linda Tripp Monica shenanigans panto, but this time the pantomime is on steroids like mr Olympia and the dems well and truly jumped the shark with mook podesta and hormonereplacementclinton and the cia the fbi and the rest of the deep state and mueller sheep animal husbandry

#mulesingcoveredbyPETA&ABC #Ukrainegate #Bidensfoolishson #Bidenhasearlyonsetdementia #butBidenstllhasgreathairplugs #nowayBidenorPocahontaswin #hilarywillbearmchairedinasdemcandidatebutlate #wecanexpectthereturnofkisssteph #demspromiseanotherdozenyearsinwildernessfordamageclintonshavedone

Last edited:

View attachment 770668
Romney 4 pouts, cos everyone lives me some unique underwear, see Trudeau's calving avec Chiluba implants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back