Injury Fremantle 2023 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sebit Kuek (calf) – Test
Sam Switkowski (back) – 1 week
Nat Fyfe (hamstring) – 2-3 weeks
Jye Amiss (kidney) – Inactive list

That injury list is remarkable!

Would be great to see Switta, Fyfe and Amiss pressing for spots. Amiss more a development option, but I wouldn't mind seeing him against the giants.

That injury list is remarkable!

Would be great to see Switta, Fyfe and Amiss pressing for spots. Amiss more a development option, but I wouldn't mind seeing him against the giants.
There's just absolutely no chance he plays AFL this year I'd imagine

Would be interesting to know the list of players playing injured.

The old saying of 'if you're playing you're fit' rings true here but it'd be interesting to know why blokes like Taberner are so far off their best.

Would be interesting to know the list of players playing injured.

The old saying of 'if you're playing you're fit' rings true here but it'd be interesting to know why blokes like Taberner are so far off their best.

There is definitely a difference between a side in contention playing for as many wins as possible and one knowing they aren't so they dial the sensitivity for a player missing a game accordingly.

None of the players want to be out of the side when there's finals. None of them want to put their hand up and say their hips are too tight and they need a couple of weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

None of the players want to be out of the side when there's finals. None of them want to put their hand up and say their hips are too tight and they need a couple of weeks.
This is true. Who was that hawks ruckman in 2008 that put his hand up and asked for a rest in the last round of the season? The bloke that replaced him came in, played a blinder and the first guy never got his place back and missed out on a premiership medal

This is true. Who was that hawks ruckman in 2008 that put his hand up and asked for a rest in the last round of the season? The bloke that replaced him came in, played a blinder and the first guy never got his place back and missed out on a premiership medal
Simon Taylor

Any update on Tabs?

What’s a typical calf? 3-5 weeks?

2 games plus week off before finals. Cutting it tight.

If it’s bad, he might be scrubbed and then it’s plan B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any update on Tabs?

What’s a typical calf? 3-5 weeks?

2 games plus week off before finals. Cutting it tight.

If it’s bad, he might be scrubbed and then it’s plan B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on how bad. I am holding out hope that it was just tight and we were being cautious.

I think we all know what the injury list will look like this week:

Sam Switkowski (back) – test
Nat Fyfe (hamstring) – 1-2 weeks
Matt Taberner (calf) – TBA

I think we all know what the injury list will look like this week:

Sam Switkowski (back) – test
Nat Fyfe (hamstring) – 1-2 weeks
Matt Taberner (calf) – TBA
I'm holding hope on an Amiss (test)

Remove this Banner Ad