Injury Fremantle 2023 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Missing Nat is not going to hurt as much as it would have done in the past..still leaves us very thin.

Lobb for Meek and Logue for Fyfe will be the only changes methinks. Banners gets a reprieve.

We can still win this.
Meek was good and banners was rubbish last week.
Play tabs from the start if Fyfe is out.
We need him now.
No use to use at peel

Brett deledio had it worse.

Barely missed a game for Richmond in 10 years. Was a stand-up in a s**t team in a rebuild.

Leaves to go to GWS side at end of 2016 coming off a prelim.

Barely can get going for GWS or play many games as he gets soft issue injuries. While Richmond win 3 flags in 4 years after he leaves.

Brett deledio had it worse.

Barely missed a game for Richmond in 10 years. Was a stand-up in a s**t team in a rebuild.

Leaves to go to GWS side at end of 2016 coming off a prelim.

Barely can get going for GWS or play many games as he gets soft issue injuries. While Richmond win 3 flags in 4 years after he leaves.

He was clearly the problem!

Sorry, I will get roasted here, but Fyfe out is a good thing. Has done nothing. Come at me.
It's not ideal but I see your point. Hasn't done much but deserves a shot at it.

Hopefully ready for the second week.

We are not here for feels. This is the business end of anything we are trying to achieve. Fyfe isnt part of it sadly.
Vh1 Opinion GIF by America's Next Top Model

Fyfe done his hammy :'(

Was looking forward to beast mode in finals and proving all the haters wrong :'(

3 weeker but probs season
Damn, I missed that bit. I just assumed he'd be out for a week with whatever.

Will be a loss, obviously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we are far more likely to get that from a two time brownlow medalist than Bailey Banfield or Darcy Tucker.
The same Banfield as 'Bend it like Banners' Banfield that kicked four over the lifeless bodies of the lions? He will pay back the clubs loyalty and sink the Dogs with three before the final siren.

I was also hoping Fyfe would find ''beast mode''.....absolutely bumtrip to Melancholic town now.....will it be raining too..?!

I can't watch it due to "work commitments" and will now have to fret on whether we make it through or not.....going to be a long week methinks

Bad news for Fyfe, and I feel for him at the moment considering everything he's been through and all he's done for the club in his time.

And this is more a reflection of his contribution this year on the field - we got to where we are this season with him sitting next to JL in the box - on gameday most of the year, so him missing out this weekend does nothing to dent my confidence for this weekend at all.

In other news, Libba being out for the dogs is a bigger hit to their preparation.

Nat Fyfe not being close to his best the last 3 years isn't having a short memory.

Fyfe being out is a non-issue.

Won't affect the result of this game one way or another as we obviously played our best footy this year without him in the team.
Personally I don’t care if posters think Fyfe should be or should not be in the team. It’s probably better that the hammys gone now so the coaches have time to plan without him.

The thing that pisses me off is how that’s corresponded on here & how he is virtually dismissed. The reason his body is f*cked is because he constantly played whilst injured to carry this team through some pretty crap years & often his performances were the only thing we could enjoy.

There needs to be some respect when talking about him.

Personally I don’t care if posters think Fyfe should be or should not be in the team. It’s probably better that the hammys gone now so the coaches have time to plan without him.

The thing that pisses me off is how that’s corresponded on here & how he is virtually dismissed. The reason his body is f*cked is because he constantly played whilst injured to carry this team through some pretty crap years & often his performances were the only thing we could enjoy.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Well said. We've achieved absolutely nothing as a club in our 28 year existence except providing the winner of 2 Brownlow medals - both by the same man!!! Posters continually bemoan the lack of respect that we have as a club but I bet the same posters are the same ones potting Fyfey who represented us so well not only as a player to win the award twice (should've been 3) but also from a PR POV too. What little respect that we had as a club outside of WA prior to this year was solely down to him.

6 years of s**t. This year has been quite fun.

Also hoping it's minor and we can go all the way. I recon he could be a amazing sub if he's 50/50.

True, for the fans and the guys playing in wins, but Fyfe has had to watch on from the sidelines all year. Fyfe as sub is interesting idea, possibly a slight upgrade on BB.

Waits through 7 years of s**t to lead his team into the finals again and now misses the whole campaign. footy really is a campaigner
Half a final 7 years ago too. Practically had a broken leg then. That’s the regret of the last 6-7 years. Mundy, Fyfe and Walters’ prime effectively sacrificed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back