Injury Fremantle 2023 Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just another reason why we should be out to hurt the scum. I’m sick of us being on the receiving end of their dirty sniping with almost zero retaliation, as well as losing just for good measure.

Next derby, I want rivers of blood.
Name and shame them. I feel like Arya Stark because I've got a list. Gafg, Oscar for Freddies ankle and Kennedy for making sure Chapman's shoulder was ruined.

Might have seen vision of the Switkowski injury aftermath on the broadcast late in the game before the camera panned away. Was tumbled forward face down, knees tucked up and seemed to be clutching the back of his thigh above the knee.

Might have seen vision of the Switkowski injury aftermath on the broadcast late in the game before the camera panned away. Was tumbled forward face down, knees tucked up and seemed to be clutching the back of his thigh above the knee.
Just what we need for the bloke with chronic back and hamstring issues....

Forewarning, apparently Switta has been sent tor scans of some sort
at-times-like-this-guess-all-you-can-do-is-40074391.png

Most people on here wanted him dropped after one game anyways.
That tap to Tabs advantage was sublime, but crabernator couldn't seal it. It was on his left side, no pressure and he just had to slot it.
Crabs eh!
Anyone see the footage of Fogarty rag dolling Shepherd from the Toast yesterday, how the * did Hughes get worked over by Shepherd?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After the bye could have :

Hamling
Hill ????????????
Banfield
Young (maybe)

So glass half full, and no further setbacks we could, could have a bit more quality

Remove this Banner Ad

Back