Fremantle VHS Tapes

AFL Club
Adelaide
Thread starter #1
Hey I've been buying old Freo VHS tapes looking for Winston Abraham highlights, here's some I've uploaded but are there no season highlights from the 90s? What other tapes might be out there?

Picked this up on DVD, shows Round 3 1995 vs Fitzroy, Round 6 1995 vs Sydney and Round 3 1996 vs Carlton

DVD made in 2004, great highlights of all the great players

Game I found in my VHS collection, must have recorded it as a kid.

Got this amazing double DVD pack for $20

Doco made in early 1995 on the formation of Freo, it has been on YouTube for a while now

Freo's first win in the AFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FreoRicci

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Great nostalgia thanks mate!

Name a game was the bomb growing up. Got the 2005 Melbourne vs Fremantle classic at the MCG somewhere. Such a high scoring game. And Mundy debuting too. Gee Farmer was a delight to watch.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Actually I think I've got a video of our first win over the filth in the bowels of the castle somehwere, my old girl sent it to me. She used to send me a video of all our wins from '97, '98 and'99 so I must have as many as half a dozen videos stashed away somewhere.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Thread starter #7
Actually I think I've got a video of our first win over the filth in the bowels of the castle somehwere, my old girl sent it to me. She used to send me a video of all our wins from '97, '98 and'99 so I must have as many as half a dozen videos stashed away somewhere.
It would be amazing if you could put them on YouTube!

Top Bottom