Review Freo beat Port by 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Cox from a clueless, inaccurate plodder
Yeah, nah...

Inaccurate - yes. Clueless plodder - never. Has always had a good footy brain - knows where to be, good sticky hands, can get a fast handball, or a neat little tap out of congestion. You don't teach that know-how, he's just got it. Credit to Hale for helping him simplify his routine and not overthink things, but you can't be 'taught' his kind of smarts in such a short space of time.

Yeah, nah...

Inaccurate - yes. Clueless plodder - never. Has always had a good footy brain - knows where to be, good sticky hands, can get a fast handball, or a neat little tap out of congestion. You don't teach that know-how, he's just got it. Credit to Hale for helping him simplify his routine and not overthink things, but you can't be 'taught' his kind of smarts in such a short space of time.
Yeah as hos fotness has gotten better all the other stuff has as well. Love his use of his full 30 seconds when takinga shot.

Wasnt Lucy Zelic sweet in the world cup pregame, bless her shes so nice imo.

A bit OT, but any idea why the bridge looks to have a bit of a hump in it on the Stadium side? Is this a design feature or something.
It drives me nuts too, but that part of the bridge sits directly over the river's navigation channel - hence why the bridge deck arcs unevenly towards the stadium side.

Yeah, nah...

Agree, he is uncanny at times and his lateral movement and quickness is deceptive.

Ports midfield guns got plenty of the ball. Wingard 24, Rockliff 25, Polec 26, Pepper-Powell 28, Wines 30. We were very good, was in an area where we've struggled - that is getting the ball back off the opposition.
Thought all those were quiet. Legit did nothing all game. Wines with 30? Shocked as he barely was sighted. Rockliff too. An accumalter that does hardly much. Great midfield effort- particularly Banfield. Gee he was great. Just kept going, battled hard all game and got some reward.

Stick to the SRP board because you know nothing about footy.
lol and this is why I rarely post on BF anymore. You can't have an opinion contrary to starry eyed fanbois or you're a troll/know nothing etc. Good work on making this such an inclusive place.

lol and this is why I rarely post on BF anymore. You can't have an opinion contrary to starry eyed fanbois or you're a troll/know nothing etc. Good work on making this such an inclusive place.

Well if you could not post stuff that’s complete bollocks that would help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if you could not post stuff that’s complete bollocks that would help

Oh yeah cause Brad Hills kicking is super elite. I mean look at all those 3m grubbers he kicked yesterday, how did McCarthy not mark those? Bloody useless McCarthy.

I see you haven't changed from being irrational and a starry eyed fanboi Lach, good to know what level of intelligence I'm dealing with.

Oh yeah cause Brad Hills kicking is super elite. I mean look at all those 3m grubbers he kicked yesterday, how did McCarthy not mark those? Bloody useless McCarthy.

I see you haven't changed from being irrational and a starry eyed fanboi Lach, good to know what level of intelligence I'm dealing with.

That’s me.

Got it in one.

I mean you lump Langdon in there like you’ve not watched a game all year. Brad Hill’s gut running was one of the reasons we had Port under control defensively but yeah just get rid of him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who lost Wingard at the stoppage in the last when he goaled under no pressure? I thought that was Bailey but maybe not?

His chase on Robbie Grey was bloody good too. Unfortunately he stuffed the tackle up.
No he didn't. Grey went ass up trying to backheel the ball he'd dropped. If Grey had either: put his arm out (only one was pinned) or not gone the back heel and put his foot down to stop his momentum he would've been fine.

In saying that, Nyhuis will get weeks from the MRP chooklotto wheel.

Nice win.

How was the new bridge for those who traversed it?

The Elizabeth Quay buses now arrive at the bridge entrance near the WACA instead of the bus ranks near the stadium. So those catching that bus are now forced to use the bridge and walk for for 15 minutes just to enter the stadium, which is a pain in the arse if you ask me.

Also, the bridge is open but nowhere near finished.

The Elizabeth Quay buses now arrive at the bridge entrance near the WACA instead of the bus ranks near the stadium. So those catching that bus are now forced to use the bridge and walk for for 15 minutes just to enter the stadium, which is a pain in the arse if you ask me.

Also, the bridge is open but nowhere near finished.

That seems pretty s**t.

cheers

No he didn't. Grey went ass up trying to backheel the ball he'd dropped. If Grey had either: put his arm out (only one was pinned) or not gone the back heel and put his foot down to stop his momentum he would've been fine.

In saying that, Nyhuis will get weeks from the MRP chooklotto wheel.
Righto mate. You would be furious if that tackle was dished out to a freo player. It was a dangerous tackle and he'll get weeks. Nothing chook lotto about that.

First game I've watched in Full all year, 7:30 am start but woke up as I was sick. Sloppy as always but things to work with. Just get rid of the dead kicks in Sutty, BHill and Langdon and we'll be fine.

Get the frustration around BHill - but Langdon? One of our most improved players this year.

I’ll have to forgive you as you just mentioned you hadn’t watched much footy this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back