Review Freo Overrun Against the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what happen in the last 20 min. Finals out now where I imagine we finish close to an even ledger by the end of the year.

Worth remembering we were in front in the last so it’s not all doom and gloom though disappointing we couldn’t lift when needed

Wonder why Jackson played almost the whole game forward

Luke Grimes Frown GIF by Yellowstone

Not sure what happen in the last 20 min. Finals out now where I imagine we finish close to an even ledger by the end of the year.

Worth remembering we were in front in the last so it’s not all doom and gloom though disappointing we couldn’t lift when needed

Wonder why Jackson played almost the whole game forward

To be a point in front then lose by 5 goals is a massive concern.

Ran out of juice I guess. I haven’t seen any of the game though.
Amiss getting four goals is huge though

******* infuriating game. Finally get the lead in the 4th, Lobb gets gifted a free that is not there my any measure. Ok whatever, move on. But the centre bounce straight after JL thinks its a good idea to have JT, Erasmus, and Johnson in there vs a bunch of 200 gamer dogs??? Ras gives away another free, dogs straight i50. The the next centre bounce JT clearly gets held, nothing called, dogs waltz away i50.

A few calls against and the team gets into their heads and gives up almost immediately. There's no fight there. There's no will to win. It's all woe is me. And the coaching decisions to play that centre bounce combination absolutely lost us the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be a point in front then lose by 5 goals is a massive concern.

Ran out of juice I guess. I haven’t seen any of the game though.
Amiss getting four goals is huge though
Seems a very similar year to Port last year tbh. Dropped too many at the start of the year then playing catch up where we occasionally look close to the 8 but aren’t good enough.

Frustrating year though

Internet came back just as we hit the front. Should've stuck with the radio.

Too many negatives so I think one positive is we know what CBA combos don't work. Erasmus and Johnson together are too similar and inexperienced and they slaughtered us from there.

Anyway, unless we beat both Port and Collingwood finals are done. I get young team rah rah but it's no real excuse for some of these 2008 style fadeouts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back