Review Freo Smalls 2 Fast, 2 Furious - Freo Win by 35 Against Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, I’m really starting to believe coz when we’re good, we’re good! We’re playing with some serious pressure and intensity with moments of brilliance and class when we really start getting into a groove and turning it on. Carlton got off easy, we could have seriously punished them.

Its a great problem to have to not be entirely satisfied with a win, but we haven’t reached our potential yet. Other clubs will be pooping their pants because when we iron out some of the kinks we can be the best in the comp.

The proof will be in the pudding, and what a tasty pudding this is turning out to be!

******* caaaaaarn!!!!! 💜💜💜

+’s
Complete team performance, defence awesome, mids fantastic, forwards excellent.
Pressure acts and full game fitness
Held up against the early pressure
Squad depth, players stiff to go out for Young and Chapman

Oh…and easily Acres best performance for Freo.

-‘s
Darcy’s concussion

-

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blake acres is seeming like a brilliant trade in. Even colyer is looking inciteful.
Only worried about banfield still getting picked & Darcy tucker is nowhere near where he should be.

In all seriousness, that was the most satisfying win in years, alongside the drought-breaking derby last year.

To be robbed so badly at home 2 years ago, and then have those campaigners be given our home game last year, only for their supporters to not only refuse to admit their good fortune, but to have the sheer arrogance after the game to proclaim that they won would have won no matter where it was played (despite us having 4 more shots at goal than them)... yeah, there hasn't been many times I wanted a win as badly as I did tonight.

Blake Acres rising. Last week great. This week outstanding. That goal. Sublime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back