Review Freo Smalls 2 Fast, 2 Furious - Freo Win by 35 Against Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I correct in saying Pearce was on McKay and Logue had Curnow? Sitting behind the goals it felt like every bounce they lined up against a different player.
Yep, couple of changes occasionally but for the most part those were the two match ups

The last few weeks Sonny has changed.only this week has his increased efforts been rewarded. And I wanted him dropped 3 weeks ago.

Felt like there was “buy in” from Walters after the St Kilda game. Just doing a lot of selfless acts but not getting on the scoreboard. Last night we saw some reward for effort and the wrist band off.

Felt like there was “buy in” from Walters after the St Kilda game. Just doing a lot of selfless acts but not getting on the scoreboard. Last night we saw some reward for effort and the wrist band off.

To those who don't know why he's still an important part of our team, watch the way everyone gets around him after his first goal last night.

Shoutout to someone who had copped a bit of criticism on here a bit, Jordan Clark was terrific last night. He’s busting his gut both ways and is growing defensively each week
Yeah I criticised him last week but I thought he was much better tonight. And pretty valuable with Young and Chapman out.

Pretty sure Will Brodie handed Cripps a pretty savage fend off at one point as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of Mundy how freaking good was he! I swear he was playing like he had something against Carlton, very driven and aggressive type of football. Even gave Cez a bit of body work every now and then in the game.
Watching Cerra a lot off the play, Mundy and especially Serong really got into him. Was not friendly at all. Even Brayshaw at times but not as much. Don’t actually buy all the media bollocks that they’re all friends.

Done a bit of trawling the other clubs boards - on their ‘other clubs’ threads.

There’s a lot of other fans noticing us now.

Of particular interest is a few on the Tigers board that we’re the heir apparents to their game style - but also a few commenting about some of the down the field footage and how well we set up behind the ball and make it hard to break down.

Watching Cerra a lot off the play, Mundy and especially Serong really got into him. Was not friendly at all. Even Brayshaw at times but not as much. Don’t actually buy all the media bollocks that they’re all friends.
Just when I thought I couldn't love Serong any more. That guy bleeds purple.

The Cerra friendship angle was always more about Brayshaw though I think.

Mitch Crowden needs to change his name to Flarcy Trucker…try and get some opportunities.

shake my head this guy continues to get gifted games and Crowden doesn’t.

14 possessions…..5 turnovers. Momentum killer and slow as a wet week.
cannot make a decision with the ball and when he does he turns it over
Very good point

Super impressed by our handballs in close. We were so good at 2 or 3 hand balls and finding the free man.

Darcy needs to work on boundary contests. If he gets behind he pushes in the back too much.otherwise was good just needs to tidy up this area.

Forward entries still poor, especially early. Not sure if longmuir had a work because improved after the first.

Cox so good. Handy 1 on 1, brilliant with the ball or providing an option for the person with it.

Brayshaw always running. His defensive work is elite. Our entire team defence is elite as well. Schultz, Switta,Colyer were all elite

Great to see Walters kicking straight. Was not close to missing.
Kudos to Darcy
At the game you realise how much ground the big guy covers in quick time switching from defence to attack constantly
Massive work rate

oh get off it just because they get into someone a bit during the game doesn’t mean they’re mates far out

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Shoutout to someone who had copped a bit of criticism on here a bit, Jordan Clark was terrific last night. He’s busting his gut both ways and is growing defensively each week
He has improved but he doesn't seem to go for those long runs breaking the lines like in his first game. I always thought that was going to be a weapon ,lets hoping that ability returns to add back to his game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back