Mega Thread Freo Video thread: Game highlights and news!

Remove this Banner Ad

Righty O Fellas. Really sorry, lost a bit of motivation due to school/work commitments. I have a break in 3 weeks, during that break I intend to get the Richmond Highlights done. I won't bother with the Gold Coast game as that was rather pathetic, if you want me to do the Power game I will complete that. I shall also edit and upload any wins we have during that time. Exams are a bitch...

Meh, should of shown higlights of the game vs Melbourne at the WACA, 4 great goals and an absolute hanger that should of won mark of the year. Only thing that stopped it was having Spider Burton in front of the mark which makes you think Winston didn´t get up that high.

Man, one wonders what a lot of these guys could have been if we had a decent football coach and not a water polo coach.

Scotty Chisholm is another one. Had one fantastic season with us then went walkabout. Good coach could of turned him into a star. That said there were so many crabs as well. Can´t believe Dan Parker played so many games for example. What a hack. I still remember the commentators applauding whenever he managed to get a possession.

Suma media conference before flying out today. Interesting comment was that all the players wear oxygen masks while flying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, made this pretty quickly. Might chuck it into another thread if this thread doesn't get checked often.

Obviously don't have the software or footage the club has, so yeah nothing too amazing but feel free to check it out.

PS - Not in chronological order obviously, except at the end I felt like chucking Pav's bag in - felt like they are all pretty much highlight worthy in terms of build up and I guess honoring him in particular for a massive game.

Fricking awesome. Thanks!

Hey guys, made this pretty quickly. Might chuck it into another thread if this thread doesn't get checked often.

Obviously don't have the software or footage the club has, so yeah nothing too amazing but feel free to check it out.

PS - Not in chronological order obviously, except at the end I felt like chucking Pav's bag in - felt like they are all pretty much highlight worthy in terms of build up and I guess honoring him in particular for a massive game.

Nice work mate! Brilliant

Sorry guys, I know it's been posted somewhere but what is the website for streaming games? I'm working in Cape Town, absolutely pumped the boys got up and need to see a replay!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back