List Mgmt. Future Father Son prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance of of draft year lol
Tried to compile a list based on what ever information I could find. If anyone could fill in the rest of the gaps, feel free to assist.

Jackson Archer (2021) ✅
Darby Scott (2021) :crossmark:
Jai Makepeace (2021/22)? :crossmark:
Thomas Longmire (2021/22)? :crossmark:

Dylan Makepeace (2022) :crossmark:
Cooper Harvey (2022) ✅

Byron Pickett Jnr (2023)
Lucas Rocca (2023)
Billy Longmire (2023)

Ryder Makepeace (2024)
Will Crocker (2024)
River Stevens (2024)
Zach Fairley (2025)
Kayde Pickett (2025)
Owen Simpson (2025)
Archer Grant (2025)
Kai Schwass (2025)
Lucas McCartney (2024)
Sam Harris (2026)
Aiden McCartney (2026)
Marcus Rocca (2027-2028)
Sasha Demetriou (2027-2028)
Suede Makepeace (2027-2028)

James Rock [2022-2027] TBC

Jack Petrie (2028)
Conor Rawlings (2029)
Hudson Harvey (2030)
Thomas Colbert (~2031)
Noah McMahon (2031)
Ryder Hansen (2031)
Lenny Firrito (2031)
Mason Sinclair (2032)
Lachlan Goldstein (2033)
Max Firrito (2034)
Xavier Cunnington (2034)
Sebastian Gibson (2034)
Jude Swallow (2035)
Cohen Thomas (2035)
Sonny Sinclair (2037)
Flynn Thompson (2037)
Carter Carey (2037)
Charlie Goldstein (2039)
Kobe Cunnington (2039)
Laker Hansen (2030+)
[Unknown name] Hansen (2030+)
[Unknown name] Colbert (2032+)

Ineligible
-------------------------------------
Tyler Welsh (2024) - Son of Scott
Tom Cochrane (2024) - Son of Stuart
Jagger Mooney (2025) - Son of Cameron
Ethan Abraham - Son of Winnie
Gary Abraham - Son of Winnie
[Unknown name] Abraham - Son of Winnie
Elijah Anderson (2030) - Son of Jed
Jasiah Anderson (2031) - Son of Jed
Archer Harvey (2025) - Son of Shane
Jett Harvey (2028) - Son of Shane
Slater Harvey (2031) - Son of Shane
Louis Thompson (2021) - Son of Nathan
Benjamin Thompson (2023) - Son of Nathan
Jude Dal Santo (2033)
Hendrix Daw (2037)
Isaiah Hall (2038)
Riley Polec (2038)

Last edited:
There is no pre-draft bid phase any bids are made during the draft itself and the other team has 2 minutes to decide whether to match.

I believe live pick trading will be introduced in the 2018 draft adding a further dimension but not sure how this will work.
Ahh right. They got rid of the pre-draft F/S binding bid system in 2015.

Ahh right. They got rid of the pre-draft F/S binding bid system in 2015.

Some exciting changes in 2018:
  • Academy and father son bids which result in the bidding team 'winning' will be classed as "zooper" picks and trigger an entertaining light show
  • There will be prizes and giveaways at the end of every round including meat trays and drink cards
  • All teams can now draft one player exclusively for AFLX who will sit outside their main list and not be allowed to participate in the regular season
  • The 1st, 2nd and 3rd players drafted will be given Gold, Silver and Silver jackets (noone knows why there's no bronze)

hope not. hide him away
I spoke to Darren Crocker at the Family Day today and asked him about his son Joel, Nicholas Blakey and Bailey Scott.
He said that it was an important year for Joel this year and that we are OUTSIDE chance of getting Nicholas Blakey to the club. However, Crocker said that we Bailey Scott is a very good chance to end up at North next year.

I spoke to Darren Crocker at the Family Day today and asked him about his son Joel, Nicholas Blakey and Bailey Scott.
He said that it was an important year for Joel this year and that we are OUTSIDE chance of getting Nicholas Blakey to the club. However, Crocker said that we Bailey Scott is a very good chance to end up at North next year.
:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Blakey 1st round 40%
Scott 2nd round 90%
Crocker 3rd+ 100%

Well done KB.

4Ih32Hy.gif

If Nick and John choose to fulfil the Cola rort then Sr is welcome to attend a special testimonial I'll be organising for all evidence of his North Melbourne career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Blakey sat with Swans players throughout yesterday's AFLX. Apologies in advance, after having Dunkley throw a hissy fit about leaving Vic, I understand it will suck if Blakey chooses us, which I think has already happened truth be told.

Nick Blakey sat with Swans players throughout yesterday's AFLX. Apologies in advance, after having Dunkley throw a hissy fit about leaving Vic, I understand it will suck if Blakey chooses us, which I think has already happened truth be told.
Ok

I hope the Sydney bloke isn't trying to justify his club's disgusting gaming of the system because his state still wouldn't give two rats about the sport if his club had to operate like ours. That is, without 200 leg ups. And spreads.

I hope the Sydney bloke isn't trying to justify his club's disgusting gaming of the system because his state still wouldn't give two rats about the sport if his club had to operate like ours. That is, without 200 leg ups. And spreads.
Just being empathetic to you guys possibly having a father son get poached because of a fairly unjust rule on where he's been living for a few years. NSW still doesnt really care about AFL despite 200 leg ups.

Well he’s in their academy and his dad coaches there - where else did you expect him to sit. :rolleyes:

Yeah, people need to move on from Blakey. It ain’t happening. That’s fine. But people need to stop hoping it will happen.

Between Thomas, Scott, Crocker & a top 10 pick we will come out of this draft very well regardless. No stress. Let’s not be bitter or greedy. It’s not the first time the system has screwed us over. The good thing is we’re still going to have a great November.
...and hopefully a great 2019 - 2025

Yeah, people need to move on from Blakey. It ain’t happening. That’s fine. But people need to stop hoping it will happen.

Between Thomas, Scott, Crocker & a top 10 pick we will come out of this draft very well regardless. No stress. Let’s not be bitter or greedy. It’s not the first time the system has screwed us over. The good thing is we’re still going to have a great November.
...and hopefully a great 2019 - 2025
That's fine. This kind of screwing over is the loophole abuse kind though so I'll keep being bitter.

I'm not that fussed about F/S any longer now that you have to pay a lot closer to market value unless you win the spoon. If we want any player more than anyone else we can just offer them a truck load of cash, doubt the Swans have the cap space to go with us.

If a player's heart isn't to be here, I prefer he be somewhere else.

I'm not that fussed about F/S any longer now that you have to pay a lot closer to market value unless you win the spoon. If we want any player more than anyone else we can just offer them a truck load of cash, doubt the Swans have the cap space to go with us.

If a player's heart isn't to be here, I prefer he be somewhere else.

They're sporting a bottomless cap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back