Rumour Gale may be leaving Richmond?

Remove this Banner Ad

I keep telling you i don't know anyone from the rebels only one i know has to be in our club lol.
I want to see some changes but im in no way affiliated or want anything to do with the rebels. And i appreciate a private message is just that and only stated what i said.
On the gale thing you are more modern than me as by saying ring you very well i meant contact either email a letter so on.
Again i don't pass info anymore cause of this (usually reminding on timelines - no firm details) What more detail did you want when i said that they were going to extend dh contract by another 2 years when people were screaming for his head or when i said don't believe what you hear all is not well at tigerland.
For god sake i told you guys this rebel thing was coming ages ago what more do you want?

You're reading way too much into my posts

If you know timing issues, thats more than most of us - including me - know

I've not knocked you for that. I've not knocked you for knowing only that.

When someone posts stuff like that I only want to know more (if its possible) to better understand the value of the mail. Hearing two pisser ransoms at a pub talk means jack s**t, but your brother in law being in the room is gold

That being said everyone knows this is the net, and you can only say so much with breaching confidences or exposing people. We get that.

My reply to you had nothing to do with your sources, nothing to do with you holding out, and nothing to do with any perceived slight you think I have. It was all about your op that gale should not be going to gale

Again - not attacking you, just disagreeing with you

Dude there are mates and there are mates

I'm not saying your having a three way with these guys, but you obviously have a contact/s. You have also posted on the board about this more than once (usually reminding on timelines - no firm details)

So when I say they are your mates its because you obviously have a personal connection to at least one of them, and you support their aims. That's not a bad thing either, at least you are being honest about your allegences and connections

On PM's, I don't discuss them on the board usually, as that stuff is for private discussion

I will say wtf about shooting the messenger. I'm not having a go at you. I'm having a go at the idea gale should be ignoring maintaining our most important sponsor to ring members.

I get you want s**t to happen, bit with a board battle on the cards gale needs to stay clear of this IF he wishes to remain CEO next year regardless of board structure.

Tbh him being out of town may help drag the focus of this fight away from the club staff to the two factions in play.

Remember miller full y supporting the Casey ticket helped sway things in favour of the incumbents. If gale said he'd walk if speed wins, I suspect he would drag big numbers to the incumbency

If you want then challenge to win, you don't want gale picking a side, and having him in Rio helps you
Rf, I agree that Gale has no dog in this fight...I have stated elsewhere it's a pity the Board will claim his success as theirs.

Point of clarification on Miller...he wasn't the CEO, he was the FD head. The problem was him wanting to be a Board Member and having CEO oversight at the time he was drawing a salary within the CEO's employment structure. He got elected on the Casey ticket. It took Gary March 3 years to get rid of those two clowns.

Rf, I agree that Gale has no dog in this fight...I have stated elsewhere it's a pity the Board will claim his success as theirs.

Point of clarification on Miller...he wasn't the CEO, he was the FD head. The problem was him wanting to be a Board Member and having CEO oversight at the time he was drawing a salary within the CEO's employment structure. He got elected on the Casey ticket. It took Gary March 3 years to get rid of those two clowns.

I know he was GM and not CEO. It was more the point that a popular admin intervening on a campaign can help shift it considerably. Miller was incredibly popular with the fans back then, and I have no doubt he helped keep Casey in power

I know he was GM and not CEO. It was more the point that a popular admin intervening on a campaign can help shift it considerably. Miller was incredibly popular with the fans back then, and I have no doubt he helped keep Casey in power
Agree again

Dude there are mates and there are mates

I'm not saying your having a three way with these guys, but you obviously have a contact/s. You have also posted on the board about this more than once (usually reminding on timelines - no firm details)

So when I say they are your mates its because you obviously have a personal connection to at least one of them, and you support their aims. That's not a bad thing either, at least you are being honest about your allegences and connections

On PM's, I don't discuss them on the board usually, as that stuff is for private discussion

I will say wtf about shooting the messenger. I'm not having a go at you. I'm having a go at the idea gale should be ignoring maintaining our most important sponsor to ring members.

I get you want s**t to happen, bit with a board battle on the cards gale needs to stay clear of this IF he wishes to remain CEO next year regardless of board structure.

Tbh him being out of town may help drag the focus of this fight away from the club staff to the two factions in play.

Remember miller full y supporting the Casey ticket helped sway things in favour of the incumbents. If gale said he'd walk if speed wins, I suspect he would drag big numbers to the incumbency

If you want then challenge to win, you don't want gale picking a side, and having him in Rio helps you
good now you too go back and play in the sandpit like good little boys

Have just read Caro's latest piece in the Age. I'm afraid that Caro's poisonous arrow is, in reality, directed at all in the Richmond hierarchy including Peggy, Brendon and Damien.

As a beleaguered Carlton supporter I reckon our "re-structuring" or "re-engineering" will, in time, be achieved more seamlessly than what is about to explode at Richmond. That is not meant as a boast btw.

If I were Brendan Gale I would jump at any offer from the MCC. If he refuses it he will end up being an endless object of attack, especially from Caro, who falsely claims to be an independant journo but who, as the daughter of a former Richmond President, is an instinctual partisan when it comes to internal Richmond politics, alas.
You are so full of s**t it ain't funny

So who's doing Gale's job of representing the Board which is under fire while he's away for a few weeks? It's not Peggy she's gone to ground in the bunker and been unsighted.

It's another misstep by Gale he hasn't read seriousness of the situation.

Or maybe Gale does know and is going with the flow looking at other options as its out of his hands

Have just read Caro's latest piece in the Age. I'm afraid that Caro's poisonous arrow is, in reality, directed at all in the Richmond hierarchy including Peggy, Brendon and Damien.

As a beleaguered Carlton supporter I reckon our "re-structuring" or "re-engineering" will, in time, be achieved more seamlessly than what is about to explode at Richmond. That is not meant as a boast btw.

If I were Brendan Gale I would jump at any offer from the MCC. If he refuses it he will end up being an endless object of attack, especially from Caro, who falsely claims to be an independant journo but who, as the daughter of a former Richmond President, is an instinctual partisan when it comes to internal Richmond politics, alas.

Lol what a crock of horseshit. You must have the mempry of a pigeon if your remember your board issues was a nice "restructure "lol.

I t was a shambles

Anyway you are a opposition supporter and get a free pass in whacking my club so please continue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back