News Brendan Gale to Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Caroline Wilson said that last night, but she also said Richmond would go to the market as well, their are a lot of good experienced CEO's out there.
I hear Brad Banducci is available

would fit in with our new woke culture too
bdf2f630914c62da82b89c3bedcbb007

Taking this round -0 next year in Sydney

Daniel Jackson? Too young?
He’s 38 next month and Benny was 40 when he started…Even if not CEO, some sort of role as next in line (if he wants to do this sort of gig)…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What creates a dynasty?
Best president in a generation (Benny)
Best coach in a generation (Dimma)
Best player in the generation (Dusty)

Hard truth but it feels like we won’t get that same quality again any time soon.

Never. Why?
Bc he would be BG best replacement by a county mile. He was an articulated young man at the age of 14. He’s an amazing human being and would bring quality people like him and Benny into the place. Probably the smartest footballer behind BG I’ve ever met at the RFC and he must be first on our list bc of his mature and professional background.
I’m not bullshitting about this as both these men are of high morals, integrity , intelligent and their professionalism higher than most in the AFL domain that I’ve ever met.

Bc he would be BG best replacement by a county mile. He was an articulated young man at the age of 14. He’s an amazing human being and would bring quality people like him and Benny into the place. Probably the smartest footballer behind BG I’ve ever met at the RFC and he must be first on our list bc of his mature and professional background.
I’m not bullshitting about this as both these men are of high morals, integrity , intelligent and their professionalism higher than most in the AFL domain that I’ve ever met.
I knew he was highly regarded. That's why I asked the question....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back