Game Day Game Day: NMFC v Freo, Marvel Stadium, 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad on ignore???

Who does that?

Names please!!!!

Who names their kid Chad ? Really 🙄

Well, here we are, again. Our yearly hopes & dreams on the line with one of the worst performing teams in modern AFL history.
But as they say, " Love ♥️ conquers all "

Free hat or scarf on offer to be worn proudly on the way home or stuffed in your bag. Hopefully the former.

Today the Phoenix begins it's rise from the ashes and extends it's wings.

" Kanga, Kanga, Kanga "

You'll have a fair walk in from Tender Touch though.
I assume there's some kind of platinum membership that works across institutions, kinda like how a Melbourne Museums membership gets you into Scienceworks.

Hoping we bounce back on our home deck in honour of Denis to claim the Mann/ Abraham/ Dhurrkay/ Burton/ Sinclair/ Bell/ Logue/ Tucker Cup. Any others I’ve missed off the top of my head?

North by 15pts.
Premiership player Anderson and dylan smith another two

Hope to see a win and a bag full of goals

Carn North. Cant wait to go to the game today and see our young team live for the first time in 2024. This feels like one of those games that becomes a "I was there when...." game. I was was there when what, is the question? The day the dynasty started or the day....?

I think Northball will get us across the line. Its the first time I've heard of a young player misunderstanding a coach's words and turning them into a team startegy. So North. So Wardlaw.

Best wishes to Josh Goater watching on and Mason Wood from the other night.

The AFL threw us to the Wolves first week and I thought we stood up fairly well for large parts of the game, this week I’m hoping that against mid table opposition we can compete better and for longer, and pull off a early season win. North by 15-25pts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck everyone it’s about time we stepped up hopefully the trajectory up starts now. One of my North mates member for yrs(his going today) hasn’t been at a winning game since Brad Scott coached ,we are due .
Pretty sure the last game I was at that we won was when Boomer broke the games record.

Wow it’s been a while for many it seems. Hope we can all remember the song if we win

Was it hearts to hands or hands to hearts? I think my last live win was the last time we beat Essendon :skull: McDonald is the last man standing from that era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back