Game of Sloane (THE OFFICIAL HE IS STAYING thread) Thread now closed

Do you think Sloane will stay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon to be Wines. Pittard.
Rockliff, Ryder and Dixon all aren’t SA people.
It’s not a huge list but the fact is Boak, Gray and Wines’s have all been their best players when chased and all will stay.
The list is Boak and Gray.
Pittard isnt a star and we also have extended multiple interstate players who are at the same stage as Wines.
I feel that if they had the quality in numbers, they would lose their share as well. Why not? It happens to every interstate team who has a high number of quality victorians.

How did I miss this post? What day was yesterday and today?

I apologise.

I apologise to all members on this board for the information I provided not coming true and particularly for my somewhat over the top behaviour.

I can see how it may have been taken as a troll and trolling behaviour. I apologise unreservedly. I make no excuse but I can assure everyone there was no trolling intent. If there were, this post, and likely this account would no longer exist. It was perhaps overexcitment at the prospect of Rory signing on. But again, that is no excuse and I offer none.

To those who doubted me: you were right. I was wrong. I apologise.

To those who sent messages of support: thank you. It was heartening to see such compassion and empathy even when, at times, I may not have deserved t. To all of you as well I say sorry. Sorry for betraying your faith and sorry that you stood up for someone who didnt deserve it. I admire each and every one of you for being able to see through that and still find your hearts.

The following is NOT justification or excuses but merely the facts. I did not intend to troll or anything similar. I DID receive information, it was not made up. I am still confident we can retain Rory. I do feel bad for speaking up - its a lesson learnt and well taken.

I appreciate many may still be reluctant to forgive and/or believe my intentions were true and I get that. I seek no support nor any sympathy. I post with no expectations.

This has been a good learning experience for myself and I hope in someway we can all look at our part in this thread and learn from it. Unity is by far the better course and the last 10 pages or so is far from it.

I accept responsibility for my part in that.

I will remain active on the forum as I am not going to take the easy way out and make a new account. Out of respect for everyone else and my past, I will refrain from posting in this thread any longer.

The only thing I ask is that if you still have problems with me that you really feel you need to express that you privately message me rather than derailing this or any other thread.

Once again, I apologise unreservedly.

I apologise.

I apologise to all members on this board for the information I provided not coming true and particularly for my somewhat over the top behaviour.

I can see how it may have been taken as a troll and trolling behaviour. I apologise unreservedly. I make no excuse but I can assure everyone there was no trolling intent. If there were, this post, and likely this account would no longer exist. It was perhaps overexcitment at the prospect of Rory signing on. But again, that is no excuse and I offer none.

To those who sent messages of support: thank you. It was heartening to see such compassion and empathy even when, at times, I may not have deserved t. To all of you as well I say sorry. Sorry for betraying your faith and sorry that you stood up for someone who didnt deserve it. I admire each and every one of you for being able to see through that and still find your hearts.

The following is NOT justification or excuses but merely the facts. I did not intend to troll or anything similar. I DID receive information, it was not made up. I am still confident we can retain Rory. I do feel bad for speaking up - its a lesson learnt and well taken.

I appreciate many may still be reluctant to forgive and/or believe my intentions were true and I get that. I seek no support nor any sympathy. I post with no expectations.

This has been a good learning experience for myself and I hope in someway we can all look at our part in this thread and learn from it. Unity is by far the better course and the last 10 pages or so is far from it.

I will remain active on the forum as I am not going to take the easy way out and make a new account. Out of respect for everyone else and my past, I will refrain from posting in this thread any longer.

The only thing I ask is that if you still have problems with me that you really feel you need to express that you privately message me rather than derailing this or any other thread.

Deleting Delete McDeletemeister

Delete

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologise.

447E6A37-53F0-4043-AE1A-B8289B8F0EE5.jpeg

I shouldn't laugh......

But I did
you-go-to-hell_o_2035393.jpg

I apologise.

I feel these claims of support may be grossly exaggerated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I apologise.

QpaHUvB.gif

I apologise.

“For those who doubted me”???

I was never in doubt about you. I knew what you were from the beginning.

I apologise.

Is this tom rehn?

Conspiracy theory.... adelaide challenge Douglas case on purpose knowing he will lose and cop suspension and leak story of senior player unrest... everyone feels flat until Wednesday at 11.17am when they announce Sloane has re-signed! Massive uplift in spirit before we knock off the tigers and go on a 24 game unbeaten run!
It’s so stupid it may actually work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back