Gameday - Adelaide v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Cook is preferred over Petrenko? i don't see why

Because Cook is an elite runner, can't play for sh*t but that doesn't seem to matter.

I had a dream last night where this was Brent Reilly's last game in Crows colours. Isn't it about time we started developing a real tagger who doesn't go to water when real pressure is applied.

Gee that was a horrible quarter.

L. Thompson lost all composure.

Cook had no awareness whatsoever.

Sellar as useful as **** on a bull.

Getting killed by Black in the middle and McGrath up forward.

Efficiency up forward non-existant.

Wouldn't blame Tex for shipping off to GWS.

Well that quarter was classic Crows. Stupid mistakes under pressure, bombing long into our forward 50.

Cook really needs to be subbed. Has offered nothing but clangers and poor decision making. L.Thompson having a poor game again.

I ask again, has Danger been on ball yet?

If Brown had his kicking boots on, we'd be in serious trouble.

VB's decision making is very poor.

Sellar is too slow and playing from behind gives him no chance.

Johncock, Smith, Sauce, Thommo all playing well.

The worst thing is that we are playing the last-placed team on our home ground. And losing.

This is what we have been reduced to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What will be the consequences if we lose this? Probably nothing. Maybe unjustly dropping Petrenko again. Should be able to drop coaches to the ressies for poor performance...

We don't pick players under the right criteria. Years ago Malthouse said he picks his team based on who does well in big games (fortunately Collingwood have a lot of these.)
He trades out down hill skiers and those that can't take the pressure while they have currency and rolls the dice again.
I'll probably get hate but Van Berlo is firmly in this echelon, as is Doughty (though no trade value) and Reilly. Just off the top of my head.

No structure... no idea...no ability to cope with presssure.

Ive had a gutful of this crap.

Make some changes craigy FFS.

Smack to CHB.

Sellar to FF.

Soemone play man on man on McGrath.

He always kills us.

Cook he is not a players ring piece. FFS how many mroe errors can this bloke make.

Luke Thompson having a fremantle docker.

i could continue.

If I see Walker go to a marking contest one handed from behind one more time I will lose my shit. He's supposed to be a key forward but he plays like a wingman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back