Gameday - Adelaide v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Because we are reactive and slow, it makes it looks like we are not trying or even intersted.

To be made to look like B-graders by a team of B-graders is devastating

Is Walker injured or was he subbed off.

Sorry, I know this was talked about before, but Im at work so I kind of cant spend too much time looking back through posts :p

done.gif

Two things you could always be guaranteed under Neil Craig:

1) A solid record against poorer teams. Sounds stupid, but it's true. We'd always win these games - one of the reasons we were always "thereabouts". This has gone.

2) Consistent competitive effort for four quarters. This has gone.

We are seeing neither, and have seen neither, for 18 months. It's time for the Crows to move him on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Walker injured or was he subbed off.

Sorry, I know this was talked about before, but Im at work so I kind of cant spend too much time looking back through posts :p

Injured a knee. Doesn't look too serious at this stage. Kicked one goal while he was on the ground but his lack of effort and interest was obvious.

This is worse than the Melbourne game.

At least that was at the MCG against a team coming off intense media pressure.

This is against the bottom side at footy park.

Getting destroyed by the bottom team in the competition on your own dung heap should be the end of any coach.

Especially following a 16 goal loss (that should've been more) to an equally poor team, being outplayed for significant periods by an assembled group of largely 18 year olds at home, then conceeding 11 straight goals to lose a game from 4 goals up.

His message got old a long time ago, how anyone can not see that a change is needed is truly baffling. Should've happened 3 or 4 years ago anyway.

This quarter will either put us one game out of the eight or one game from the bottom.

Either way it will define the rest of our season.

Its us to blame.

We put up no effort against the lower sides. And look, we beat Geelong, Hawthorn, St Kilda twice, nearly beat Collingwood.

Why dont we play on at every availble opportunity?

Why have we played the same way all day?

Why havent the coaches tried to change things up?

I give up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back