• Reilly O'Brien

• Josh Rachele

• James Rowe

• Harry Schoenberg

• Lachlan Sholl

• Brodie Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dawson had the ball as the free was awarded.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Actually Rachele was holding onto the ball for dear life as soon as the free kick was awarded, while Murphy was taken off the field, then the umpire took it off him and gave it to Dawson.

Its as if the umpire knew, Dawson is the best kick in our side.
1.png

check out this angle guys, good one

Wowee thats even better than the actual Fox Footy coverage, you clearly see the ball spin prodigiously from right to left.

In all the excitement, I think we forgot how difficult the kick was for a left footer on that side of the ground.

Jordan Dawson Swing > Angus Monfries bounce
I see swings like that regularly in the Afl.
You never see off breaks for goal like Monfries got.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Good:
We just kept holding on and hanging in there.
Frampton didn’t do brainless things when it counted
Lachie Murphy around the contest is clean and makes good decisions
There were signs of flair, intent and confidence for patches of that game
Luke Brown is a very good defender
Gollant has a bit of X factor.

Bad:
Where is Jones going? Hits the contest hard, great kick but gets thrown around and panics under pressure.
Ned McHenry has spirit mixed with low football IQ
Geez we’re a fumbly, dumb, panicky AFL team sometimes. 1M handballs are our MO.

Ugly
Giving away so many stupid free kicks and 50M penalties.
Darcy Fogarty.
The AFL not having the guts to have a Friday night showdown as a single showcase game, like all victorians are xenophobic meatheads who can’t handle a game that doesn’t feature a side from their state. If footys on people will watch. Don’t need 2 Friday night games, it’s ridiculous.

With 14 seconds to go, Frampton is in the clear at half back and... inexplicably scrubber chips it 10 metres along the ground.

If Hinge isn't clean there, and then smart enough to turn and deliver a low dart in to the 50, then Frampton would have been crucified. Why didn't he just launch it long and straight?!

So much crammed in to a few seconds there.

I come in peace to say ‘Haha cop that Port!!’

So happy to see you guys get the win.
If youre taking a dump on Port Power, you are always welcome on here.

Dont ever let them wear the prison bar jumper. They have no affiliation with the Port Adelaide Magpies.

They are a stupid plastic franchise in this state.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With 14 seconds to go, Frampton is in the clear at half back and... inexplicably scrubber chips it 10 metres along the ground.

If Hinge isn't clean there, and then smart enough to turn and deliver a low dart in to the 50, then Frampton would have been crucified. Why didn't he just launch it long and straight?!

Port really choked, if you look at the last two minutes. There was multiple times they should have iced the clock easily.

I half expected Frampton to fumble the ball first, but he was clean before scrubbing the kick.

Hinge’s start to the season has been under-rated.

At the game it looked like a definite free.

The real bone of contention was whether Murphy faked being injured so he didn't have to take the kick.

I'm most probably of the opinion that Murphy holding his head and going off the field was staged so he didn't take the kick, but the free was definitely there.
After all the grubby on-and-off-the-ball hits by Lycett/Duursma and others + Fredericks <==> Skinner,
I'm hoping that "Murphy faked being injured so he didn't have to take the kick."

I'd have backed Rachele to dob that goal, too, but we'll never know because of King Jordan the First.

rLuMde6.gif

torn-im-torn.gif
I like in that clip where Drew tells Boak he was supposed to aim in between the big sticks.

Fox Footy claiming the Crows home crowd, blew the ball through the goal posts, lol. :D

The left-footer’s kick initially looked like it was going to miss to the right, but it curled back to the left — as if Crows fans let out a collective breath to blow it back towards the goal — and snuck in for the match-winning major.

Back