Geelong and Collingwood supporters have you got your voodoo dolls ready

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
to ensure Freo knock the Hawks out of the finals race.

We all know the only team that can match it with these two are the Hawks. So I am guessing the second biggest item, after the Ablettiser, in Geelong will be the Hawthorn Voodoo doll.

The same hold true in Collingwood, although I am sure theirs will be procured via theft and not bought.

Clutch those dolls tightly, must be sad relying on the Purple Haze to ensure you challenge for a flag.

You only have to think about a couple of years, and when Gazza goes well....

Anyway, you looking forward to the Hawks/Freo game?
Yep, will be watching on in interest to see who St Kilda has to play.

to ensure Freo knock the Hawks out of the finals race.

We all know the only team that can match it with these two are the Hawks. So I am guessing the second biggest item, after the Ablettiser, in Geelong will be the Hawthorn Voodoo doll.

The same hold true in Collingwood, although I am sure theirs will be procured via theft and not bought.

Clutch those dolls tightly, must be sad relying on the Purple Haze to ensure you challenge for a flag.

Hawthorn smathron :thumbsdown:

Cats have beaten the Dawks how many times in a row now? They fluked one game against the Cats which happened to be the GF.

Pies missed like a million shots against the Dawks last week, coupled with the fact the Dawks did not miss anything. In fact they were pulling goals out of their arses all day. Buddy and Rioli dominated and everything went right for the Dawks. This all equated to a narrow win in the end.

So BIG DEAL...Cats and Pies are not worried about the Dawks at all. They finished 7th for a reason, which I'm sure I don't need to spell out.

Lol 4 of our best players out, played like shit all day, couldnt kick straight at all and we only lost by less than a goal to a Hawthorn playing at their best. they dont worry me. only geelong and st.kilda are the ones who can turn it up a notch against us.

Give him a go guys...

He just wants to post with the big boys from that City with Buildings that have over 4 levels...

Sadly, you miss out on vital Footy Knowledge Results when you can only use the hearsay at your Fortnightly pre-game BBQ outside of the AMMI Park as your primary and sole Football Infomation outlet.

Give him a go guys...

He just wants to post with the big boys from that City with Buildings that have over 4 levels...

Sadly, you miss out on vital Footy Knowledge Results when you can only use the hearsay at your Fortnightly pre-game BBQ outside of the AMMI Park as your primary and sole Football Infomation outlet.

AMMI Park, aint that in Melbourne, you know where the Storm play?:eek:

You are a man of the world aren't you?

no

AAMI Stadium - Adelaide
AAMI Park - Melbourne
AMI something - New Zealand

I guess being able to nitpick over the difference between me writing AMMI Park instead of AMMI Stadium is the equivalent of some sort of major achievement in Adelaide. Perhaps a Commerce degree from some unknown University in South Australia.

Here I’ll give you another one and you will the status of a South Australian Masters degree… “The Crows play football at Football Park.”
Here is another “The Crows Club Song first words are “Here we go, Here we go, Camry Crows..

Anyone I think people understood I was referring to the falling to pieces arena in Adelaide rather than the new state of art stadium in Melbourne. As if in any other Australian Capital city do people not have other things to do than bring a Webber to the Football and have a BBQ in a freezing car park outside a Football Ground prior to a game.

Everyone knows the only place that is boring enough in Australia that it has become a ancient folk tradtion for people to do that in is…. Home of the reversible Freeway, the self-draining river: Adelaide - South Australia!

I guess being able to nitpick over the difference between me writing AMMI Park instead of AMMI Stadium is the equivalent of some sort of major achievement in Adelaide. Perhaps a Commerce degree from some unknown University in South Australia.

Here I’ll give you another one and you will the status of a South Australian Masters degree… “The Crows play football at Football Park.”
Here is another “The Crows Club Song first words are “Here we go, Here we go, Camry Crows..

Anyone I think people understood I was referring to the falling to pieces arena in Adelaide rather than the new state of art stadium in Melbourne. As if in any other Australian Capital city do people not have other things to do than bring a Webber to the Football and have a BBQ in a freezing car park outside a Football Ground prior to a game.

Everyone knows the only place that is boring enough in Australia that it has become a ancient folk tradtion for people to do that in is…. Home of the reversible Freeway, the self-draining river: Adelaide - South Australia!

Pretty sure the Murray River goes through Victoria and is used by Victorians as well. Another Fail

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't give a shit about this thread, but you have proven yourself a gimp like ****-sucker of pie eyed... have you no shame felcher?

None whatsoever. Hey, are you stalking my haiku, TD?

Are you a ghost upon my path, a walking death?
I know that one word of truth can give a ghost breath.

Yep, will be watching on in interest to see who St Kilda has to play.

But our PF opponent comes from the other side of the draw.

ouchvoodooboth.jpg

Cats have beaten the Dawks how many times in a row now? They fluked one game against the Cats which happened to be the GF.

So BIG DEAL...Cats and Pies are not worried about the Dawks at all. They finished 7th for a reason, which I'm sure I don't need to spell out.

great post mate spot on:thumbsu:

I don't give a shit about this thread, but you have proven yourself a gimp like ****-sucker of pie eyed... have you no shame felcher?

LOLling LOLlily.....

You should be devoting more time to making up excuses for you timid pussies humbling by an out of sorts St Kilda.....and getting ready to be Fremantled and fall back into another long era of hand-bagginess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back